Mini-Review: BUFFMaster Products HSABs

The measurement of the Engines intake Mouth is 4ft, in 1/72 Scale it is .666". This is all the info I am willing to Release.

If you Visit My Website you will see all of the items planned for the B-52's in the near future. By BUFF Master Design Click Here. There are 3 pages of Products.

Happy Modeling

"This is all the info I am willing to Release."

I didn't know you were a spy?

I'll probably get banned from this post, but I don't want anyone to get ripped off by sending you money. It took six months for you to refund what you owed me. If I remember correctly, you said that you spent my money to pay your income taxes and that your computer printer didn't have paper to print out the instructions.

How many people do you still owe money to for your failed 1/32 B-58? How's that project coming along, btw.

I sucked it up and bought some of your HSABs at a Nationals. I had to extend the beam and rebuild most of the pylons. You didn't even sand the seams on the JDAMs you bootleged from Hasegawa.

HTH

I'll probably get banned from this post, but I don't want anyone to get ripped off by sending you money. It took six months for you to refund what you owed me. If I remember correctly, you said that you spent my money to pay your income taxes and that your computer printer didn't have paper to print out the instructions.

How many people do you still owe money to for your failed 1/32 B-58? How's that project coming along, btw.

I sucked it up and bought some of your HSABs at a Nationals. I had to extend the beam and rebuild most of the pylons. You didn't even sand the seams on the JDAMs you bootleged from Hasegawa.

HTH

FFS...

When I posted this review initially, I had no idea of the history of GDP/SBM. Since that time, I've looked at the major relevant threads, and I was REALLY HOPING that this wouldn't turn into something like that...I was simply trying to post my thoughts of a product I hadn't seen reviewed, in a community (ARC, and discussing the hobby online) that was new to me.

I understand that people have had issues in the past, and from what I've read, they are valid issues. I was just hoping to avoid what started out innocently enough turning into another "Burn the witch" thread. Sorry folks.

HTH

When you have a business you don’t just go give out all of your secrets, That is just stupid!

This information is between the remaining customers and I (Super Bug Models)

â€I sucked it up and bought some of your HSAB’s at a Nationals.“
This information is incorrect! I didn’t Release the HSAB’s until 2005. I was not at the 2005 Nationals or any other after that. The only place you could of bought the HSAB’s are from Great Models Webstore or eBay. I have the full history of Who I sold them to.

swimmer25k send me a PM with your mailing address and I’ll send you a current set of HASB’s

I am Sorry for your Bad Experience! (Who your real name is?)

FFS...

When I posted this review initially, I had no idea of the history of GDP/SBM. Since that time, I've looked at the major relevant threads, and I was REALLY HOPING that this wouldn't turn into something like that...I was simply trying to post my thoughts of a product I hadn't seen reviewed, in a community (ARC, and discussing the hobby online) that was new to me.

I understand that people have had issues in the past, and from what I've read, they are valid issues. I was just hoping to avoid what started out innocently enough turning into another "Burn the witch" thread. Sorry folks.

B-52HVet I am sorry for there Negativity!

I am glad you Experience Went well, Thank You!

I Have the B-52H Update Set ready for you, and I'll be mailed next week.

Cheers :thumbsup:

B-52HVet I am sorry for there Negativity!

I am glad you Experience Went well, Thank You!

I Have the B-52H Update Set ready for you, and I'll be mailed next week.

Cheers :monkeydance:

Thanks, looking forward to reviewing the update set for the folks here. Have you thought about doing some modern Barksdale AFB Decals? Given the interest in making HSABs and other detail sets, a good quality set of current decals for the majority of the active BUFF fleet (20th, 96th, 11th Bomb Squadron) would probably make good business sense. The set that FoxOne made is VERY hard to find.

When you have a business you don’t just go give out all of your secrets, That is just stupid!

This information is between the remaining customers and I (Super Bug Models)

This information is incorrect! I didn’t Release the HSAB’s until 2005. I was not at the 2005 Nationals or any other after that. The only place you could of bought the HSAB’s are from Great Models Webstore or eBay. I have the full history of Who I sold them to.

swimmer25k send me a PM with your mailing address and I’ll send you a current set of HASB’s

I am Sorry for your Bad Experience! (Who your real name is?)

Yes, I got the date wrong. I think I picked up a set in Kansas City in 2006 at some random vendor table.

What secrets are out there as far as measurements are concerned? Why bother since you bootleg other company's parts anyway?

You know who I am. If you have records of everything you sold or took pre-orders from I can be found in your database. I'm the guy who forced you to send only a money order because you can't be trusted.

• 7 years later...
8 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

Wow! What a blast from the past. I haven't heard names like Buffmaster, Superbug, and Dr. Pepper Resin in years. That brought back good memories!

I'm right there with you.  I love every opportunity to speak up whenever Super Bug surfaces.  He is a scammer and a thief to many.  

Chris

I dont know it its possible, the production was scetchy, suppliers thin on the ground and the maker was a little flakey from all accounts...

If you havent already got the parts you want for the kit the only way to get them now is find somebody who has them for a project thats never going to happen.