:whistle: Nearly finished i think,if anyone can see anything i,ve missed speak up.

001-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

005.jpg

My other vise is golf.

004-1.jpg

I am of to the hobby shop next week to get supplies so i can start building models,getting a bit nervous actually :huh:

Regards Apples

:bandhead2: Nearly finished i think,if anyone can see anything i,ve missed speak up.

Some nice framed aviation artwork... and the bar with full service! or a Fridge with a couple cold ones....

Edited by moeggo
Very Neat and tidy and SO spacious....

Could do with some posters of jets.... :whistle:

Really its VERY NICE !!! :woot.gif::tumble:

Working on that,leaving hints with the boss ladie. :woo:
I agree with the above - jet posters!! And you don't have a place for the keg of beer????
Posters on there way,don,t really buy kegs down here in os we buy grog by the slab but its on its way too. :woot.gif:
Got any modeling awards up there? All I see is those club swingy trophies.
Never entered a comp so no,but im returning to modeling after 20 years for the relaxation of it,golf is my main vise in that time :woot.gif:
Looks great. I really like the drawers. Did you take apart a tool chest for those?

:woot.gif:

Yes i did ,i found the tool chest at the tip all bent up on the outside but the draws were okay :tumble:
Some nice framed aviation artwork... and the bar with full service! or a Fridge with a couple cold ones....
The fridge is stocked,the art is on its way,time to relax.

Thanks to all above for the suggetions, i detect a common theme of drinking and looking at posters here,Ill fit in nicely i finks hic burp :woot.gif:

Bundy Rum magnet is in place, as long as that's what the fridge is stocked with, i'd say job is DONE!

Looks a good tidy setup you've got there

Denzil

Bundy Rum magnet is in place, as long as that's what the fridge is stocked with, i'd say job is DONE!

Looks a good tidy setup you've got there

Denzil

Stocked about 1/2 Bundy and 1/2 beer :thumbsup:
yipeee yip! i like the arrangement of the tools and the paints....

yah, where's the beer?! hahahahha

cool one....impressive!

Some in the fridge,some in my tummy :thumbsup:

Yup, you need some pictures. Planes, tanks, cars, boats, and the occasional bimbo. A loveley spill from a paint mishap on the floor to accent the cleanliness of the desk. And clumps of your hair from your latest and greatest build not coming out correctly. Perhaps a pile of broken model wreckage in a heap on the floor below an obvious impact in the wall to serve as warning for your next build.

Welcome back to the calming and relaxing hobby of scale models! :P

Seriously, though, nce cave. B)

Yup, you need some pictures. Planes, tanks, cars, boats, and the occasional bimbo. A loveley spill from a paint mishap on the floor to accent the cleanliness of the desk. And clumps of your hair from your latest and greatest build not coming out correctly. Perhaps a pile of broken model wreckage in a heap on the floor below an obvious impact in the wall to serve as warning for your next build.

Welcome back to the calming and relaxing hobby of scale models! :tease:

Seriously, though, nce cave. :P

Thanks ,you,ve hit the nail on the head on everything i need. B)
Does your spray booth have an exhaust leading to the outside???

Roy

Actually, as long as the filter is of good quality, you can get away without exhausting outside for most part time hobbyists. It comes down to your personal comfort level of protection. The rule of thumb is if it stinks in the room while you're spraying even with the booth running, you really should vent.

Hey, where's my stuff at. We can share the paint booth but I need my own desk and supplies. The only other thing I see missing is the stripper pole, stripper and disco ball.

Alvis could wear the belly dancing gear and strut his stuff for you... :thumbsup::doh: