Who ships Future outside USA

Check this link you may find the actual name of this product in Bulgaria

http://swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html

Alas, we are not blessed by SC Johnson with "the real stuff". We have an alternate product distributed here - Pronto Cera Veloce, which is some milky whiteish sh#t that doesn't even come close to the Future Wax qualities.

i dont get klear here in austria, so i ordered it from ebay uk

£7.91? Eeek. I'm going to turf some of the wine out of my cellar, and house the crate of Klear there instead. It looks like it's going to be a better investment*...

Patrick

* Cue honourable Triarius, to say it'll go off just when it's reached £50 a bottle :cheers:

Alas, we are not blessed by SC Johnson with "the real stuff". We have an alternate product distributed here - Pronto Cera Veloce, which is some milky whiteish sh#t that doesn't even come close to the Future Wax qualities.

Yeah, this sounds like the same stuff we have in Australia. There really is only one 'Future'; all the other equivalents, even when they're also made and marketed by SC Johnson, are not the same. Certainly nothing else I've ever come across. It's the only one that smells like green apples! All the ones down here smell like ammonia. I managed to get a bottle of the real deal sent to me from US, and there's no comparison.

Kev

Here is a photo of the two bottles of Klear (sample of contents in jars in front) as sold in the UK.

Klear2009_640.jpg

One on the left is the "new improved" formula and the one on the right is the old faithful.

Currently the old formula is disappearing from shelves and being replaced by the new bottles. The cost is about 5p per 10ml on both bottles - old (500ml) @ £2.50 and new (750ml) @ 3.89. This compares to £1.13 for 10ml of Tamiya Acrylic Clear.

In 2008/2009 I tested the new formula out and was not as happy with it as with the old formula, but as the old formula disappears it would seem to be a viable option - especially cost wise.

If you can't get hold of the old stuff buy a bottle of the new stuff and try it out. You may find it suits you.

Hope this helps everyone.