Status of Academy 1/32 F16I?

Still waiting for mine. I ordered it from MidTenn Hobbies and they haven't gotten their's yet. Hopefully by the time I get mine that we will have lots of aftermarket goodies for it available. Dan

Hey everybody, I just ordered the WolfPack cockpit set for mine. I did email and got a email back from MidTenn Hobbies and they said it will be here between now and the end of June. I got a question for everyone. Since I don't have mine yet I was wondering if the exhaust and wheel bays are okay or if I need to track down Aires sets for them. I plan on doing mine in the IAF scheme since it is colorful. Did the IAF's have the Pratt engine or the GE engine. Also does someone make a ladder for the F-16 or is there one in the kit? Thanks Dan

Dave, thanks for the answer. I couldn't put my fingers on my IsraDecal Book on the IAF F-16I Sufa. From what I have found so far Dave it looks like Aires only has the GE exhaust. I hope they would come out with a Pratt one along with wheel bays and a intake for this kit. Dan

Got our shipping notice today that the Sufa is here and on the way to MidTenn. We'll begin shipping our existing orders this coming Monday 6/28!! This first shipment is almost sold and we're still taking orders at the Advance Order pricing, which will continue until inventory exceeds orders. Two additional Sufa orders are arriving next week as well, so if you don't have one yet, this is a good time to order!

Thanks!

Jack

I have a question. If i buy the Academy F-16i, what other jets can I make? It is a block 52 ? I'm not really sure to be honest. I'm not brave enough to take the triple Israeli camo. I think just a two tone grey scheme would look nice and its much easier.

Can anyone help me ? or direct me to a place that has the answers?

I have a question. If i buy the Academy F-16i, what other jets can I make? It is a block 52 ? I'm not really sure to be honest. I'm not brave enough to take the triple Israeli camo. I think just a two tone grey scheme would look nice and its much easier.

Can anyone help me ? or direct me to a place that has the answers?

Got mine last week from LuckyModel. On Z-5 the remaining inaccuracies are discussed, they're not to the extent that I wouldn't buy/build it. The kit also has the regular tailfin and the aft canopy fairing so a regular P&W F-16D can be built without problem. The wide intake and GE nozzle are also included. Haven't checked for intake-trunking for the GE-variant, though.

Got mine last week from LuckyModel. On Z-5 the remaining inaccuracies are discussed, they're not to the extent that I wouldn't buy/build it. The kit also has the regular tailfin and the aft canopy fairing so a regular P&W F-16D can be built without problem. The wide intake and GE nozzle are also included. Haven't checked for intake-trunking for the GE-variant, though.

Sweet, do you know where I can find some interesting F-16D Block 52+ in 1/32 scale?

Sweet, do you know where I can find some interesting F-16D Block 52+ in 1/32 scale?

Markings/decals, you mean? I guess that Academy will also issue an F-16D in the future. The decals in this kit look very nice to my eye, so the kit decals of that future release might do? From the Sufa-boxing you could make a nice Polish F-16, I guess. I don't know about available decals, though.

Cheers,

Erik.