HB 35th Land-Wasser-Schlepper (Early & Medium Production Kits)

Hello folks,

Just got 1ea of Hobby Boss' Land-Wasser-Schlepper "Early Production" and "Medium Production" kits, since they're on sale at Squadron this month, and I always thought they looked kinda cool. Was just curious if anyone wanted pics/review of these two kits, or HB's 35th scale AAVP-7A1. Let me know and I'll go through, take some pics, and my two cents on these kits. They are, in my opinion, an excellent buy this month.

Hello folks,

Just got 1ea of Hobby Boss' Land-Wasser-Schlepper "Early Production" and "Medium Production" kits, since they're on sale at Squadron this month, and I always thought they looked kinda cool. Was just curious if anyone wanted pics/review of these two kits, or HB's 35th scale AAVP-7A1. Let me know and I'll go through, take some pics, and my two cents on these kits. They are, in my opinion, an excellent buy this month.

I have the AAV-7A1 ram/RS kit and it is awesome. Full interior! Same with the AAV-7R kit. Also hobby boss did their homework on these. all the necessary differences between the 2 versions are there. For amphib fans they cant be beat. Definitely makes the old tamiya versions look like toys!