1:32 mirage f1

good news! mirage f-1 is a very nice subject! (with lots of variants/users)

i hope they'll also do it in smaller scale one day...

oh, and yes, thanks again Trumpeter (in advance) to do other subjects than japaneses WWII planes or f-16's like some others...

Edited by mingwin

Very good news indeed. I'd love to have a 1/32 Mirage F-1 to go with their other future release - the British version of the Jaguar.

Kinda unrelated...but does anyone know if there will ever be a 1/32 or 1/48 A-5 Fantan from Trumpeter?

Or anyone else for that matter?

A 1/32 J-10 would be nice. Come on, Trumpeter, show some national pride and give us a big Vigourous Dragon. :-)

Terry

i just received an email from Mr Jackson Xiao from public relations at Trumpeter company

and he told me that trumpeter will make 1:32 scale mirage f1

that's is really good new

That is fantastic news! I'd drop everything else to build some SAAF F1's :woot.gif:

Marcel

Kinda unrelated...but does anyone know if there will ever be a 1/32 or 1/48 A-5 Fantan from Trumpeter?

Or anyone else for that matter?

Only Trumpeter (or anyone else) knows that. If it hasn't been announced, then nobody knows. I'd say it's possible certainly. Likely? Who knows? I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. Frankly though, I'd rather have a 1/48 MiG-23 series and a 1/48 MiG-25 series first.

J

• 2 years later...