Aldo Flores 1/48 Choroszy Models Polish PZL Iskra

what a strange and never seen before subject!

at least i've never heard of before... neither the plane, nor the kit!

the results are beautiful!

the nose art is very impressive! ( ...and impressive airbrush job! )

and i like the clean NMF

i'd be very curious to know more about your silk screen decals you'd made for that kit...(as i know that someday i'll have to do so, for my own projects...)

thanks Aldo to shown us your work!

Very Good :thumbsup:

Welcome at ARC!

OH MY....!!!!I don't think I have ever seen any modeler paint directly the nose art with an airbrush..

That is tremendously beautiful and the exotic blues is STUNNING..

GORGEOUS, SUPERB build...

LOVED IT !!! :yahoo:

HOLMES :woo::cheers:

Dear Fellows:

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

Talking about me, indeed I am the owner of Aztec Models and we produce decals and other accesories for Latin American subjects. In some cases we produce another exotic themes.

In this case we made the national Polish insignia, the a/c number and other minor things. The rest of Iskra decoration was performed by my beloved Iwatta airbrush and Gunze and Tamiya acrylics.

I want to send all my friendship to all guys who participated in the prestigious ARC forum.

Best Regards

OH MY....!!!!I don't think I have ever seen any modeler paint directly the nose art with an airbrush..

That is tremendously beautiful and the exotic blues is STUNNING..

GORGEOUS, SUPERB build...

LOVED IT !!! :salute:

HOLMES :woot.gif: :D

Hey Aldo, love your decals bud. I did a build with some P-47 decals (Realistic Pin-up Jugs sheet) a while back that were great so I ordered the F-5 20 Years, Mexican Air Force sheet last night knowing it will be great as well. Oh, also did the all-black Brazillian Mustang from the Macho Mustangs I sheet. Planning to do a couple other Mustangs and the Corsair also. Great product, keep up the good work.

Chris

30wkgr4p8i6kdnhn4vf9.jpg

ee5f7kf07idyimvm3sqq.jpg

Edited by kg4kpg

Dear Chris:

I' m so glad to hear about you again!

What a lovely models you build and so proud for us that you think in AztecModels for your future projects.

I hope you find the F-5 20th aniversary decal ok.

We keep in touch,

Best Regards.

Hey Aldo, love your decals bud. I did a build with some P-47 decals (Realistic Pin-up Jugs sheet) a while back that were great so I ordered the F-5 20 Years, Mexican Air Force sheet last night knowing it will be great as well. Oh, also did the all-black Brazillian Mustang from the Macho Mustangs I sheet. Planning to do a couple other Mustangs and the Corsair also. Great product, keep up the good work.

Chris

30wkgr4p8i6kdnhn4vf9.jpg

ee5f7kf07idyimvm3sqq.jpg