Hey ya'll, I'm selling off my 1/32 scale Academy F/A-18C and 1/32 F-16CJ kits at pretty decent prices. First up is the F-16 CJ kit. The kit is untouched. All the inner bags are sealed. The kit also includes the Black Box Combat Series cockpit set (CS32025), the Eduard Big Ed detail set (BIG 3229) and four aftermarket decal sets (Super Scale 32-213, Super Scale 32-223,Fox One 32-008, and Hobby Decal Sheet ST32025 V1) I am asking $125 US plus shipping (more than likely via UPS).

The F/A-18C kit is in the same condition, untouched and all inner bag are sealed. It also includes a nice aftermarket decal sheet (Super Scale 32-227). I am asking $80 plus shipping on this one.

Check or money order only, cash at your own risk. Checks will be held til cleared. There's only one of each kit, so it's "you snooze, you loose". Anyone interested and contact me at dangeratom@cox.net.

Thanks for looking.

DA

Oops, sorry guys. Forgot to add US only. It just takes way to much time and it's a PITA to ship outside US.

Edited by DangerAtom

DA,

Hey, just wanted to let you know that $80+ shipping for the Academy Hornet and decals sounds good. I sent you a PM but my 'sent items' folder is not showing anything as outgoing. Computers are inherently evil, so I will try the PM again.

Take CAre,

SHawn