Need a centre canopy 1/48. (CF-104 Starfighter)

Any body out there have an extra centre piece CF-104 canopy in 1/48 out there? Hasegawa preferred but beggars can not be choosers. I'll take whatever you have , mine is cracked in half.

Its going on my pontoon equipped anti submarine Canadian Starfighter. Used would be fine.

Any body out there have an extra centre piece CF-104 canopy in 1/48 out there? Hasegawa preferred but beggars can not be choosers. I'll take whatever you have , mine is cracked in half.

Its going on my pontoon equipped anti submarine Canadian Starfighter. Used would be fine.

I have a monogram one, if you paid the postage, it's yours

Byron

Thanks Byron. Postage from Central America to Canada might cost more then a new kit. I am more then happy to pay the postage, but lets wait to see if anyone a little closer has one.

THANKYOU!!!! For you quick response, and kind offer. I might be getting back to you soon.

Thanks Byron. Postage from Central America to Canada might cost more then a new kit. I am more then happy to pay the postage, but lets wait to see if anyone a little closer has one.

THANKYOU!!!! For you quick response, and kind offer. I might be getting back to you soon.

to the US could be about $1.00, can't be much more; besides, the postal service here is managed by a canadian company, doesn't it help in any way? :P

Byron