New Decal Sheets

Gents:

Two new sheets of decals will be ready in a week or so. Sheet 72-033 has an ASW theme with a S-2G of VS-24, S-3B in the VS-24 retirement scheme, SH-2F, SH-3D and a lone combat search and rescue HH-3A of HC-7. Sheet 72-034 has a variety of subjects including:

2 F-15C MIG Killers from the 1999 Kosovo Allied Force Operations

A recent F-15E in the markings of the commander of the 492nd FS

AC-130A from Korat RTAB

AC-130A from Hurlburt Field

AC-130A in gunship grey from 1992

HH-60G of the 56th RQS, 48th FW

YMH-47E and MH-60K in the experimental light grey scheme

and a C-29 Navaids Checking aircraft in Euro 1.

Mark S.

Sht33ARCcolor.jpg

Sht34colorinstructions.jpg

Gents,

These sheets are priced at $16.00 each. I forgot that I incluced the only black C-119L from the West Virginia Air Guard on sheet 34. I'll post the artwork tomorrow and it will appear in black and white on page two of the instructions. It's a much requested reprint of the aircraft on sheet 72-006. If and when my current 48th scale helo sheet sells out I entertain doing another.

Mark

Gents,

These sheets are priced at $16.00 each. I forgot that I incluced the only black C-119L from the West Virginia Air Guard on sheet 34. I'll post the artwork tomorrow and it will appear in black and white on page two of the instructions. It's a much requested reprint of the aircraft on sheet 72-006. If and when my current 48th scale helo sheet sells out I entertain doing another.

Mark

Mark,

On Gunships and Vietnam War subjects, please may we also have reprints (if sufficient interest) of:

Bat 21 & Misty FAC (sheet 72-002)

AC-47D "Spooky 71" (sheet 72-007)

Giles

Giles,

Bat 2-1 is on sheet 72-011 which is still available and a Misty FAC will be on one of my sheets that will be released at the IPMS Nationals in Phoenix.

Mark

Thanks Mark!

I just got sheet 72-011, but haven't looked closely enough...

:)

Look forward to reissue Misty FAC.

While we are at it, any chance of more weasels, in particular A-6B VA-35.

Finally, a wild card request :( , A-6C TRIM?

Giles

Awesome Mark,

A Sub Hunter sheet! I didn't realize you were doing a Scout S-2 also. That is great as I have an S-2 in the stash. The sheet looks very nice. I look forward to it. Including the alternate dutycat nose art for Scout 700 is a nice touch. So far as I know, I sent you the only pic of it that exists!

Good job :D

Edited by DutyCat

Gents,

Thanks for the kind words. Julien, got the photos. If you folks like theme sheets let me know which ones you would like to see in the future. Someone requested Mig Killers a while ago so thought there might be interest in the Kosovo Mig Killers . If you want more air to air subjects once again let me know what you want.

Mark S.

Gents,

Thanks for the kind words. Julien, got the photos. If you folks like theme sheets let me know which ones you would like to see in the future. Someone requested Mig Killers a while ago so thought there might be interest in the Kosovo Mig Killers . If you want more air to air subjects once again let me know what you want.

Mark S.

Hi, Mark.

1/72 decals for F-8's that actually killed Migs would be nice.

And Navy F-4B Mig-killers from 1965-68.

I think very few of these have been done in 1/72 decals... I only know them from the Osprey books.

Cheers, Stefan.

Hi, Mark.

1/72 decals for F-8's that actually killed Migs would be nice.

And Navy F-4B Mig-killers from 1965-68.

I think very few of these have been done in 1/72 decals... I only know them from the Osprey books.

Cheers, Stefan.

+1 for these - early Vietnam USN Phantoms have been almost totally overlooked. The later VF-161 markings from 1972-73 would also be most welcome since the only sheet was the old Microscale one which is long OOP.

+1 for these - early Vietnam USN Phantoms have been almost totally overlooked. The later VF-161 markings from 1972-73 would also be most welcome since the only sheet was the old Microscale one which is long OOP.

I agree with this. I've got an F-4N that I'd like to backdate to a B for that reason.

Referring back to my earlier post on the C-29A: Mark, have you heard anything concerning a planned release for an 800 series Hawker 125? The only Hawker 125s in 1:72 of which I'm aware are the Airfix Dominie (series 2), and Matchbox 125 (series 600).