What we would like to see

I know Raymond Chung from Lucky Model is on the forums a good bit. I thought if we put in a few suggestions,

we might just see them being kitted. One rule. It has to be a new tool of an old kit that is already out. For example:

I would like to see a new tool 1/48 F-101B Voodoo, 1/48 F-106, ect. Let's see where this goes.

RYAN.

I can think of a couple right off the top of my head:

1/48 A-1E Skyraider would be fantastic! :bandhead2: ( an E would be a nice addition to the H/J's that are available from Tamiya). I know there's the magical conversion kit (which I have), I just think it'd be a heck of a lot easier than working with resin or trying to hunt down the old 1/48 E from...matchbox? I can't remember off the top of my head (and I should know this!!!!) lol...maybe it's just cause it's past my bedtime.....

1/48 Ju-188/388 - would certainly be great for us Luftwaffe guys to see this on the market. (at least in my opinion - I think the 388 looks really cool!) :worship: . The reason I say 388 is because it shouldn't be that hard to modify the 188 mold, I would think - plus a 388 with the 4 blade prop instead of the 3 blade would be nice. And a new 1/48 version would be especially welcomed I think since Hasegawa came out with a 1/72 version; it would be nice to have a 1/48 version for all us guys who prefer the larger shtuff.... and one wouldn't have to hunt down the planet models resin beastie that is rather expensive for my styrene tastes....

1/48 F-80 would be nice as well - I think it'd go nicely with the 262's and 162's I have hanging around ye olde house.

1/48 Viking would be nice...

.... as well as an updated 1/48 AC-130U with all the current pods and other goodies...

...another mold of an 1/48 F3D Skynight wouldn't be too bad - especially if it came with decals for the various VMCJ units (VMCJ-2 *hint hint*)...

I guess ultimately, it'd be a rather long list... but thats my 2 cents worth :D

Edited by Skyraider Maniac

1/48th A-6E

1/48th F-106

Although outside of your "has to be based on an existing kit" rule, I'd still love to see a 1/48th S-2 tracker series.

I also agree w/ the 1/48th A-1E family version.

John

Edited by 11bee

A 1/48 L-17 Navion. I'd also be happy with a state-of-the-art O-2 Skymaster!

Seriously though, I'd prefer new kits of aircraft that are not currently available in 1/48 scale. I'd rather those gaps be filled before companies provide new kits of aircraft that are already available in kit form, no matter how much better they might be.

Simple, new 1/48 kits of anything Monogram and Revell made back in the 70's and 80's Though still good kits in their own right, I think they have become long in the tooth already.

Oh, and my personal 1/48 favorates; PV-1 Ventura, PT-17 Stearman, MiG-31 and finally the MiG-23 & 27

Robert

1/72 T-45 Goshawk

1/72 S-2 Tracker series (to include the C-1 and E-1)

1/72 C-2 Greyhound

1/48 versions of the above would be nice too.

Cheaper prices

Edited by mhoupt

"Me" wish list would comprise: (styrene injection, of course)

1/48 Avro Vulcan B2

1/48 Morane Saulnier MS 760 Paris

1/48 Hawker Hunter T.7/T.8

Oh, and if ever possible, a living 1/48 Oompa-Loompa to take care of cockpit painting and tiny details.

Unc²

Hows 'bout a 1/48th T-33, CAC CA-27 (Ausy version of the F-86) & the F-86H(as well as the D, K & L).

Just thought of a couple more: the BAe Hawk 120/LIFT & 200, the NA T-28 and, to go along with the aformentioned T-33, the F-94.

Edited by afspret