What we would like to see

1/48 MQ-9 Reaper

In a thread on Z5 Raymond has said that they are working on a Reaper. Knowing the technical problems that often happen linking directly to that forum, here is my Britmodeller thread, look for post#44 on June 19th 2010

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...40&start=40

Matt

I'd love to see any of the following

CF-101 Voodoo in either 1:32 or 1:48 (1:32 prefered)

New Tooled CF-104 in either 1:32 or 1:48 (1:32 prefered. And a CF-104 isn't a -G variant, include proper parts)

And as we're talking crazy things...

CF-100 in 1:32 scale (although, a properly done one in 1:48 would be okay too)

A F2H-2 Banshee in 1:32 would also be interesting.

But I'm sure we'll get yet more BF-109's and FW-190's... because 500 available kits of each isn't enough. :whistle:

Edited by RiderFan

All in 1:48

C-45 Expeditor (Beechcraft Model 18)

Grumman F9F8 Cougar

Yakolev Yak-25 Flashlight

Yakolev Yak-28P Firebar

Douglas F3D Skyknight

F-94C Starfire

McDonnell F2H Banshee

I'd think all of us would grab up several of these.

Edited by Unit19

MORE 1/72 FIGHTERS PLEASE, especially:

- F-15C and F-15E

- All variants of F-14 Tomcat - especially from the more colorful squadrons (e.g. Diamondbacks, Bounty Hunters, Grim Reapers), special/anniversary scheme and/or CAG birds

- JAS-39 Gripen

- Rafale

- Special/Anniversary scheme Super Hornets (especially colorful CAG birds) from Diamondbacks, Bounty Hunters, Black Lions squadrons

- F-35

If they did anything WW2 I'd be interested (as long as it's not ANOTHER 190/109/spitfire/p51D, those are all way over-produced in most cases).

Amen, amen and amen. I have all the respect in the world for guys who do them but I could not be any less interested in another sub-variant of the 190 and 109.

I would love to see a proper 1/48 F4U-4 or an amazing 1/32 F4U (any variant). Those I would buy in a second.

All in 1:48 scale. Echo the F-94, T-6 (current one not the Harvard) and single-seat F-101, with 81st TFW (Bentwaters) markings of course. Also an out-of-the-box F-86A wouldn't go amiss.

But I would forego all these for a decent state-of-the-art F11F Tiger!!!

All in 1:48

Grumman F9F8 Cougar

Yakolev Yak-25 Flashlight

Yakolev Yak-28P Firebar

F-94C Starfire

McDonnell F2H Banshee

LOUDLY seconded and I would add only a modern tooled T-33/T2V-1, B-45, B-47 and IL-28.

On the Dream On List, I would add a 1:48 B-52, B-2, K/RC-135, P-3/CP-140, Atlantic/Atlantique, IL-38, IL-76, A-50/60, Tu-22, Tu-22M and Tu-160

Rick

An accurate 1:48 MiG-19, an F-94 would be sweet!!!,......an F9F-8 Cougar, and IF!!! someone could get the dimensions and shapes right...an F-108 "Rapier". Also though it's purely fictional...a MiG-31 Firefox.