Apache Fueltank question

Got a quick question about the internal fueltank(s) of an apache. How much are there? On NatGeo Megafactories I saw one fuel tank? Is that it or are there more?

EDIT: question slightly changed.

Edited by Mad Viper

You're maybe right but I'm only interested in the number of tanks, not the place, and if people don't want to give the answer in public PM is also an option if they want. I can think of a lot of others things that shouldn't be asked or given answer to, that can affect safety. Like make a documentary about making those choppers inside the factory.

Edited by Mad Viper

Thanks for the link, helps a little considering i'm asking this for a Dutch Apache and not US machines.

Lets ask it this way. Is it possible the run one engine on normal jetfuel and the other on bio-fuel at the same time? The engine can handle it, that I know.

Thanks for the link, helps a little considering i'm asking this for a Dutch Apache and not US machines.

Lets ask it this way. Is it possible the run one engine on normal jetfuel and the other on bio-fuel at the same time? The engine can handle it, that I know.

Jet fuel getting a little to expensive for ya? Looking for a cheaper fuel for your Apache?

Steve

Jet fuel getting a little to expensive for ya? Looking for a cheaper fuel for your Apache?

Steve

Sinds de Americans spils a lot of oil in the ocean and drive the oil prices up, is good to search for Fuel alternatives

Sinds de Americans spils a lot of oil in the ocean and drive the oil prices up, is good to search for Fuel alternatives

For some reason I thought the responsible party was a foreign company? I must be mistaken.

But anyway, with regard to alternatives - The US military seems very interested in alternative fuels. I think they can read the writing on the wall and realize that sometime in the near future, we are going to finally start running out of an endless supply of (relatively) cheap petroleum. I really doubt that the alternatives out there will make any significant difference in the long term but in the shorter term they may at least provide a bit of a buffer for a decade or so.

John