I have the Cutting Edge sets for the factory conversion and the modern ECM upgrade. Also have the CE decal sheet with Memphis Belle IV on it, a couple of resin HVAR bomb racks (assembled and primed), a bunch of Hasegawa JDAMs, a couple sets of ALCMs from a Monogram B-1B kit, the Aerofax, Walk Around and DACO books on the BUFF, and a couple of resin pilots.

I'm never going to get to this and would prefer a trade for a Trumpeter 1/32 F-14A and F/A-18E. I know these kits are pricey but from what I've seen on Ebay, I think it's a pretty good deal.

Reply if interested.

I have the Cutting Edge sets for the factory conversion and the modern ECM upgrade. Also have the CE decal sheet with Memphis Belle IV on it, a couple of resin HVAR bomb racks (assembled and primed), a bunch of Hasegawa JDAMs, a couple sets of ALCMs from a Monogram B-1B kit, the Aerofax, Walk Around and DACO books on the BUFF, and a couple of resin pilots.

I'm never going to get to this and would prefer a trade for a Trumpeter 1/32 F-14A and F/A-18E. I know these kits are pricey but from what I've seen on Ebay, I think it's a pretty good deal.

Reply if interested.

PM sent

Edited by B52HVet