Hi everyone. I am writing this post to let you all know that I will be moving tomorrow. I am going to be moving to another city in search of better waters for finding work. The town that I live in just really doesnt have much to offer for work. I dont know if the town that I am moving to will be any better, but damn, if you dont take a chance then whats the point right?? I am still building models, and will continue to build, but will have to put them on hold for right now. My priorities are my children, and building models isnt going to pay the bills.

Thanks for all the friends that I have on here, and will get in the future. I am sorry to those that feel I have taken advantage of others generosity. Wasnt my objective, and hope that in the future I can return all the favors that have been bestowed on me. Thanks for all the tips and pointers given to me over the last few years, they have been a blessing. Thanks to all that have posted their work on here, they are enjoyable to read and see your works in progress.

Well everyone wish me luck. If I am able to post between now and the next time I have cable in my home I will try. Cant promise anything, but will try. Thanks again everyone, cant wait till I can come back, and see the new exciting WIPs, and maybe even throw one of my own in there. Wish me luck in finding a good stable enjoyable job, and good luck to all of you!

Thanks again!

Best of luck in your transition. I admire your determination and respect your priorities. I truly hope your move provides the opportunities you seek for your family and you. We (I don't feel that I overstate by saying we) look forward to seeing you in the future... Take Care of you and yours!

Sincerely,