Group Build officially closed.

The Dropping Iron group build is officially closed. If you still have not completed your entry, you may complete them in their respective thread. You may continue to post your finished entries in the completed builds thread when you finish them. I want to congradulate everyone on their builds. You all have done a wonderful job. They all were outstanding in every way. This was my first time moderating a group build and I have learned a lot from it. I hope I can mod some more in the future. Cheers,

RYAN.

Edited by caudleryan
The Dropping Iron group build is officially closed. If you still have not completed your entry, you may complete them in their respective thread. You may continue to post your finished entries in the completed builds thread when you finish them. I want to congradulate everyone on their builds. You all have done a wonderful job. They all were outstanding in every way. This was my first time moderating a group build and I have learned a lot from it. I hope I can mode some more in the future. Cheers,

RYAN.

Thanks for hosting Ryan, sorry I wasn't able get into the gallery by closing time!

Since there is no raffle prize drawing, you may still post your build in the completed entries thread if you happen to

finish it.

RYAN.

Awesome...as apparently I didn't finish in time :)

Thanks again for hosting this build, hopefully I'll be totally done here directly - though I'll take a little more time now on the A-6 to make sure it's good seeing as I have the additional time now....

Cheers,

Justin

Awesome...as apparently I didn't finish in time :wave:

Thanks again for hosting this build, hopefully I'll be totally done here directly - though I'll take a little more time now on the A-6 to make sure it's good seeing as I have the additional time now....

Cheers,

Justin

-dito, the Tonkas.........

Edited by ixgr1