60% OFF RETAIL - 375+ Items - Books, Kits, Aftermarket

List current as of 7/3/2010 10:30 AM Eastern

Just reset the list to be current. Also doing well with shipping - everything domestic is going same day or next day at worst at this point.

It's also worth noting that I'll meet or beat any price that's advertised for the same item, so please don't get hung up on a price here if you don't like it, I'd rather move this stuff along!

Paul,

Email sent for the following:

Afterburner Decals 48011 VFA-41 Black Aces Decal $15.00 $10.50

Fightertown Decals 48032 VFA-11 F/A-18F Red Rippers Decal $16.00 $11.20

Just edited. Sorry

Eric

Edited by speedlimit

Okay, for a limited time, I've dropped prices by another 10% - so most everything is 40% off retail (does not apply to previous deals pending payment). Take another look at the list, and send me inquiries.

Okay, so I've broken out the package deals, and have combined all the listings into one, so there are several new items here, have a look and drop me an e-mail with requests!

Stayed current with shipping last night, everything that was pending has shipped, so if you're in the US, you should have received a USPS e-mail with the DC information. Packages would have been picked up today, and should be getting to you on Friday. Should be staying right on track with shipments at this point!

Just updating and bumping the list, as I want to keep this moving along. As I previously noted, I'll meet or beat any price that's advertised for the same item, so please don't get hung up on a price here if you don't like it, I'd rather move this stuff along! Heck, you can even make an offer, I just might accept!

Updated the list, one new item - a CE A-4 Skyhawk Cockpit upgrade - added. Shipping is right up to date, if you haven't received a USPS shipping notice and are waiting on your order, please contact me so that we can figure out what's going on, and so that I can provide you with your DC number.

Keep the e-mails and inquiries coming!

Okay, so I did go ahead and bump the discount to 45% on all items (which is as much as a 15% cut over previous listings). Shipping remains right on track, I'm sure those that have ordered this time through will happily report very quick deliveries!

Have a fresh look at the list and drop me an e-mail with your requests!

Paul

Guys - I just got saddled with about six grand in unexpected medical bills for my wife. So I'm going to be doing a further inventory later this evening, likely of the remainder of the collection, so be looking for some pretty good stuff to show up.

Will be resetting the list pretty extensively.

Have received a couple of messages from folks wondering about the next items up for sale that I mentioned a couple of days ago. I still have not finished inventorying everything to the master list, but will get it done over the weekend. As it stands there are about 200 new items already inventoried, with easily another 200 to go.

Will have the full list posted Monday and we'll get rolling from there!

Paul

Well guys, I'm pretty much at the end, here's the last big update to the list, 250 or so further items added. There may be a few more here and there, but there's just not that much left. So my lack of motivation is your gain.

Have a look and send me your inquiries!

Paul

Bumping the list with a reset. There's still nearly 400 items and over $12K of modeling goodness on the list.

Those that paid yesterday were shipped today, so I'm staying right on top of shipments!