60% OFF RETAIL - 375+ Items - Books, Kits, Aftermarket

Just a reset on the list and a quick bump. Shipping is current, e-mail is current, so keep the inquiries coming!

I'm going to start working on the next round of book culls - and probably have a few more odds and ends to add to the list, but haven't had a chance yet, as I've been busy keeping up on sales and shipments.

If there are any modeling related books that you're looking for, let me know!

Thanks!

Paul

BIG update to the list - 250+ items added, now over 600 available - loads of new books, largely USAF related, so have a look, full list is in the lead post, and get your e-mails on the way!

Paul

Edited by pcotcher

BTW - there is one item that I need - a Eduard 48407 Su-7 Interior Etch set.

The new kit comes with similar parts, but unfortunately they took the cheap route and didn't make the tub the full/correct depth. So I need one of these to merge with the new Eduard updated kit.

Thanks!

Paul

Bump! List Updated and Current as of this post.

In working through the list this weekend, I've realized that there are still several more books that I'm going to list. But in order to do that correctly, I'm inventorying the whole collection - that's the only way I'm going to ferret out all of those that need to go.

That's going to be a lengthy process - so far I've inventoried ONE of five book cases, and have 410 titles in the inventory. I'll list these out once I've sorted everything out. But in the interim, if there's anything in particular that you're looking for, let me know and I'll have a look to see if it's going to be on the list or not - particularly if it's something I've already inventoried!

Keep the deals coming!

Paul

I recently had transactions with Paul and they have been flawless! You can trust Paul. His communication is great and he ships immediately, at least he did for me. Deal in confidence he is a great person!

Gonzalo

Phew! I finally finished - over the weekend - the lengthy inventory process on my 1200+ modeling related book collection. First it was just prudent to get them inventoried, and put a value to them for better documentation for insurance purposes (guys, if you haven't done this, it's pretty important that you do. You'll be shocked how much the stuff is worth when you sum it all up).

The second motivation was to actually get a list that I could review, instead of trying to visually cull out subjects that didn't necessarily fit my collection any more. So to that end, I've pulled a further 500+ titles out of the library, and will be adding them to my sale list here (and on other sites).

I finished a batch of shipping last night, and have 5-6 more orders to catch up on tonight (those are only about a week old). I want to have everything current before I start on this next round.

So stay tuned, there's a BUNCH more good stuff coming!

'78

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time for the next reset - as the hobby room move continues (it's becoming a nursery), I found a few more things to add, and have dropped the prices on the older listings. So have a fresh look at the list, you never know what you're going to find.

Want to keep the sale rolling!

Contact me via e-mail with offers/questions - pcotcher at bellsouth dot net - see the lead two posts for the full list and all the details for making offers.

Thanks!

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Let's keep the sale rolling along - there's loads of great stuff still on the list - almost 800 items worth! Have a fresh look through as there are a few new items, re-listed items (buyers backing out and the like). Shipping remains current - there's a handful of international orders that just need to be delivered to the post office, but otherwise, domestic is completely shipped.

Have a look at the master list in the first and second posts. Also details forthcoming on started projects, as there are some gems in there - they're not far started in any case, so perhaps give those some consideration!

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Guys - I just bumped up the discount to 45% off most items - So have a new look at the list as the deals are better than they've been at any time during my current sale run!

Heck, I might even make a better deal if you make a big enough purchase!

Of course, these prices apply to new deals only, if you have a deal that was already in progress, then the original prices apply!

So drop me an e-mail at pcotcher@bellsouth.net - and we'll get something worked out!

Thanks for having a look!

Paul

• 1 month later...

Okay, now that all the drama has settled from our now "complicated" pregnancy (at least for now - only a month to go!), I'm all caught up on shipping. I hate to have gotten behind like that, but fortunately it was only a couple of weeks delay.

Those of you waiting should be seeing your orders arrive in the next couple of days, and internationals in the next week or so.

In the meantime, I just keep finding stuff! I found an old project box with all sorts of Beaufighter stuf - including a few long out of production Cutting Edge resin sets! So have a fresh look at the list to see all the latest - there's 20-30 new things, but they're scattered through the list.

I've also upped the discount on all of the previously listed items - 99% of which is now at 50% off the current market price. So there are some great deals to be had!

Finally, for my Christmas special, I'm going to offer free shipping on all domestic orders over $100 that are paid by PayPal!

So have a look over the list, and drop my a line with inquiries!

Thanks!

Paul

I've found a way to do other shipping methods, so if you're interested in something on the list that's less expensive, I can give a better shipping quote now. Priority just makes sense when there's a pile of books involved and I can use a flat rate box.

Have the list current after all the sales from last week. Wanted to get a current version posted, as well as remind everyone of the great deals - 50% off retail prices, as well as a continuation of the free shipping on orders over $100!

I'm also using PayPal's shipping interface, so I can use the full range of the USPS products - including first class, parcel post and media mail - so if you've been waivering over getting something small, I can now ship with things other than priority - for the right kinds of orders.