1/350 Saratoga papercard

Hello everyone , well the Midway is about to be shipped to my friend. I have another build for myself here USS Saratoga as she was during the only time in Vietnam. Hangerbay is finish ,still have to correct some things on the starboard and portside. Anyway I'll have more updates tomorrow and of another carrier for a fellow modeler. some photos.100_2265.jpg100_2264.jpg100_2266.jpg100_2272.jpg :D

These are looking great, where do you get your plans from, (I'm especially interested in the Midway)

thanks

Pete

Hi Pete, well it seems a lot of people want to do the Midway. No plans just a lot of photos and TERZIBASCHITSCH book on U.S. Navy Carriers.

got some info about my build. lesson before you start on a project read all of the material that is writed down. also look at all the photos and dates under or above the photos. Sara did not have a swallow nest for the BPDMS laucher in 72. she had all aft guns during her tour and no missle launchers during that time. so that nice swallow nest has to go ,because i build them the way they look during that time period. i'm so glad this is papercard not plastic or God forbid resin. anyway some photos of the guns starboard side. they look nice. portside needs a new build up for the gun platform.100_2641.jpg100_2644.jpg100_2645.jpg