1/350 Saratoga papercard

Cool model, it is looking really good. As a side note, I am doing a project at the Newport Naval Station and have a great view of the Saratoga rotting quietly away. Sad to see such a famous ship in this condition.

Regards,

John

Cool model, it is looking really good. As a side note, I am doing a project at the Newport Naval Station and have a great view of the Saratoga rotting quietly away. Sad to see such a famous ship in this condition.

Regards,

John

John have you taken any photos of it for posterity as it rots away...If you did , it'd be nice them... thank you

HOLMES

John have you taken any photos of it for posterity as it rots away...If you did , it'd be nice them... thank you

HOLMES

Hi Holmes,

I'm working on a section of the base that has some pretty stringent security measures, including absolutely no cameras. That being said, I should be able to get some pix from outside the gate to the pier. Just have to see if there is a place to pull over.

Sara's in rough shape. Main mast is cut off and laying on the flight deck, hull is in about 50 shades of primer / haze gray / rust. I told my customer that I'd knock a good portion off my invoice if they could get me onto her for a quick walk-through.... :monkeydance:

Regards,

John

Hi Holmes,

I'm working on a section of the base that has some pretty stringent security measures, including absolutely no cameras. That being said, I should be able to get some pix from outside the gate to the pier. Just have to see if there is a place to pull over.

Sara's in rough shape. Main mast is cut off and laying on the flight deck, hull is in about 50 shades of primer / haze gray / rust. I told my customer that I'd knock a good portion off my invoice if they could get me onto her for a quick walk-through.... :)

Regards,

John

John,

No dont risk your self getting them Please don;t get into hot bother ..its not worth getting locked up just cuz I want to see the pics.. ;) :woot.gif:

But if the customer manages to cadge a walk throughh for you that would be amazing... :whistle::pray:

new flightdeck,catwalks,bridle horns,landingramp,elevator bracings,rounddown bow. post latter tonight.

using my laptop for the downloads.major virus on the desktop. computers are a pain in the ***. the photos. 100_2679.jpg100_2680.jpg100_2681.jpg100_2682.jpg100_2686.jpg100_2688.jpg100_2690.jpg100_2691.jpg100_2692.jpg100_2693.jpg