http://yannis-hobbies.com/

• 1 month later...

On a recent work trip out to San Jose, I got to go by his store (after learning about it here on ARC). Nice shop, great guy.

Last Friday I placed an order for a few kits (new Hase Raptor, Trumpy Stryker and MTB-99) for my b-day present to myself. I was shipped by that evening (FREE over $100) and just got it. Great condition and exactly as hoped. Look forward to doing business with him again.

John

I have never ordered from the website, but after one visit to his hobby shop it is now my default LHS. I recently started going there a few months ago. Yannis is a great person to chat with (no matter what you build) and off the bat you can tell he is very passionate about the hobby. It is by far the best shop I've come across in my area in a long time. It's not the biggest sq. ft. wise by any means, but when you walk in and see a stack of Hasegawa Raptors priced at $56....you know you are in the right place :lol:

I only use his site to preview what's new or what he has in stock, but if I didn't live so close I wouldn't hesitate to order from him online.

--Will

I had the pleasure to meet Yannis when he worked for San Antonio Hobbies in the Bay area. Great guy with a true passion for the hobby. I always believe that a person can only do an exceptional job at something he has passion for. Now that he has his own business, I always try to get stuff from him when I go on biz trips to the states (to take advantage of the free shipping for orders more than $100).

Terry

Edited by loftycomfort

I've only ordered from him once, but that is where I got my Trumpy Su-24 from and his price was THE best of all the internet shops foreign and domestic! His free shipping policy is awesome. I was concerned about availability before I ordered my Fencer, so I called him and he was literally unpacking them from the box they came in when I called. Mine shipped out the next day and was here clear on the other coast in less than 5 days. Highly recommended!

Rick

• 3 weeks later...
Guys,

Anyone knows why they don't answer emails?

Sent one at Sep.5,still no answer.

Is it regular with them?

Isaac

Probably has to do with being swamped with orders. When I had a question, I just called on their land-line and my question was answered promptly and satisfactorily. So I would suggest going that route.

Rick