BAD TRADER...Tsk!!

I have to get this off MY mind and tell you of a bad trader.

I have waited since December 27th, 2009 to do this and I think I am int he right by saying that

SHAWN FRTIZ "FRITTER" OF AV8RSTUFF has done ME out of $12 plus postage and packaging.

I had ordered 3 coins from his site and paid with a credit card, the full amount.

I receivedd 2 coins after a lot of e- mails and months later..in fact the original package that I still have gotten is stamped 5th FEBRUARY 2010 .

I sent many E- mails and I got a reply saying he was in another state{CHICAGO}when he is usually in in GEORGIA..That e -mail from him was on 30th JANUARY. 2010.

and still nothing came. When I asked and write him a longere-mail asking why had I not got MY coin yet. This e mial was sent on FEBRUARY 27TH, 2010.I INCLUDED HIS original INVOICE in that e -mail.

He even told ME that the reason for the delay was that his father had passed away which I sympathised with him,and gave him grace to allow him to deal with that, but his Dad died on 29th JANUARY 2010 ,as his e mail of 30th JANUARY says, "My Dad died yesterday afternoon.I will be back tomorrow night." etc..{ { I wont say what the full contents are of this e -mail as I am sending these Copies to MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY for them to deal with !!}

He had from DECEMEBR 2009 till his Father passed away to post MY coins but he did not do anything at all in December 2009 to make sure that the order which he had accepted and immediately sent ME an invoice telling ME that the order will be on its way etc etc..

so when he said his dad died I had nothing but compassion for the man.And being humble I gave him time to mourn etc but still nothing in the way of e -mails that I sent afterwards. NO reply..nada,zilch... :rolleyes:

I am still owed this COIN....which by the way was "DESERT STORM VETERANS"..I DID ask Shawn in the e-mail that if he cannot fulfil the order then can he reimburse MY $12 plus whatver he took for the postage and packaging but I will be happy just to get MY $12 back.

I know some of you will have done business with this gentleman and not had the same problems I have had,

but I am still left without the third coin and he has pocketed MY $12 for nothing.

I really HATE doing this to other human beings but I THINK I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT PERSON FOR A LONG TIME AS YOU CAN SEE.

I had to rant and get this off MY chest as this is still bugging ME as I worked hard for that money !!!

FRITTER and his site was reccommended to ME but I wont be going there any sooner or later..

HOLMES :explode:

Edited by HOLMES

Sorry you've had these troubles Holmes ...

You've been very patient in hoping that this would get resolved when more than 6 months have gone by ...

I hope you can get satisfaction through your CC company ...

Gregg

• 2 years later...

I have to get this off MY mind and tell you of a bad trader.

I have waited since December 27th, 2009 to do this and I think I am int he right by saying that

SHAWN FRTIZ "FRITTER" OF AV8RSTUFF has done ME out of $12 plus postage and packaging.

I had ordered 3 coins from his site and paid with a credit card, the full amount.

I receivedd 2 coins after a lot of e- mails and months later..in fact the original package that I still have gotten is stamped 5th FEBRUARY 2010 .

I sent many E- mails and I got a reply saying he was in another state{CHICAGO}when he is usually in in GEORGIA..That e -mail from him was on 30th JANUARY. 2010.

and still nothing came. When I asked and write him a longere-mail asking why had I not got MY coin yet. This e mial was sent on FEBRUARY 27TH, 2010.I INCLUDED HIS original INVOICE in that e -mail.

He even told ME that the reason for the delay was that his father had passed away which I sympathised with him,and gave him grace to allow him to deal with that, but his Dad died on 29th JANUARY 2010 ,as his e mail of 30th JANUARY says, "My Dad died yesterday afternoon.I will be back tomorrow night." etc..{ { I wont say what the full contents are of this e -mail as I am sending these Copies to MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY for them to deal with !!}

He had from DECEMEBR 2009 till his Father passed away to post MY coins but he did not do anything at all in December 2009 to make sure that the order which he had accepted and immediately sent ME an invoice telling ME that the order will be on its way etc etc..

so when he said his dad died I had nothing but compassion for the man.And being humble I gave him time to mourn etc but still nothing in the way of e -mails that I sent afterwards. NO reply..nada,zilch... :rolleyes:/>

I am still owed this COIN....which by the way was "DESERT STORM VETERANS"..I DID ask Shawn in the e-mail that if he cannot fulfil the order then can he reimburse MY $12 plus whatver he took for the postage and packaging but I will be happy just to get MY $12 back.

I know some of you will have done business with this gentleman and not had the same problems I have had,

but I am still left without the third coin and he has pocketed MY $12 for nothing.

I really HATE doing this to other human beings but I THINK I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT PERSON FOR A LONG TIME AS YOU CAN SEE.

I had to rant and get this off MY chest as this is still bugging ME as I worked hard for that money !!!

FRITTER and his site was reccommended to ME but I wont be going there any sooner or later..

HOLMES :explode:/>

MORE, HE SAYS OF HIMSELF THA HE'S NOT AN UNHONEST PERSON... WHAT DOES HE THINK, THAT EVERYBODY IS STUPID AND THIEF LIKE HIM?

Bleah, what a disgusting person...

Paco

Pavo,

Yes some human beings are mean to say the least.

I never got the money back or the coin to this date. It was the principle of the thing.

I also didn't bother with the credit card company who were very willing to work on MY behalf but it was too much hassle .also working for the LEA I decided that he will get his payback by someone else.

Anyway I was told by the CC that when people who do business and accept credit cards as their payments, and are found not to agree by the credit card rules etc and are somewhat ,dare I say, dishonest, then the credit card company will make sure that the business is no longer allowed to use that facility and remove it !!

Anyway I agree with your sentiments, thank you for posting.

HOLMES. :salute:

Sorry for what you've gone through Holmes.

You are a far more patient man than I would have been in this situation. (Mind you I have a bit of a temper :rolleyes: )

I would have been all over this guy and my credit card company.

:chain-gun:

I'm glad it's only $12 but you're absolutely correct. It's the principle of the thing.

Hang in there.

Keith

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...