Gray or black walkways and IFR panel

Are gray or black stencils correct for OAF Lakenheath F-15C? I have got Hase 1/72 normal boxing F-15C to build with Wolfpak decals 72-034 which black stencils included but I also see gray ones provided in Afterburner 48005 and 48007 F-15 Mod Eagle Data and Stencils. Thank you.

Edited by Teeradej
Are gray or black stencils correct for OAF Lakenheath F-15C? I have got Hase 1/72 normal boxing F-15C to build with Wolfpak decals 72-034 which black stencils included but I also see gray ones provided in Afterburner 48005 and 48007 F-15 Mod Eagle Data and Stencils. Thank you.

Teeradej:

My sheet wolfpak 72-034 has two sets of dark grey markings and one set of black markings. The color difference will be more apparant when you place them on the model but there are two colors present. Note that the black markings are for the F-15E.

Regards,

Mark S.

Wolfpak Decals

Teeradej:

My sheet wolfpak 72-034 has two sets of dark grey markings and one set of black markings. The color difference will be more apparant when you place them on the model but there are two colors present. Note that the black markings are for the F-15E.

Regards,

Mark S.

Wolfpak Decals

Sorry, It's my bad that my question is not clear. My intention regards walkways over intakes and stabilators and inflight refueling panel.

Edited by Teeradej