Hello everyone,

time for a small update.

Aigore, Major Walt, thanks for the kind words.

Today I replaced some oversized details on the radar. When I built it the 0.5mm soldering wire was the thinnest I had, looks ugly.

AM-JKLWuzELW2SR9HlTXwIz-a-T1bLCv5Vggl0oS

AM-JKLVERX30kP16meQMMuLzYuwZYwdF9dYqua3B

AM-JKLVsP70_8wxgp45efsZ0CTeCnD_-EaaUtyXg

That is all for today. I will continue with the door the gun is reloaded through - I do not know the official name. On the inner side there are a lot of stuff, actually I am collecting the images.

I hope you like this.

Cheers,

Zoli

Hello everyone,

time for a little update.

Aigore, thanks!

On 12/19/2021 at 1:54 PM, kurnass77 said:

Wow ,

such a beautiful job mate!

Keep  up the good work

Gianni

Gianni, thank you! Your Eagle is incredible! One day I want to learn some tricks from figure painters to be able to make as nice cockpits as the one in that F-15.

On 12/19/2021 at 7:27 PM, wardog said:

Very impressed with your work and I certainly appreciate the time and effort you're putting into this build! So much work in the gear and avionics bays, It's gonna look awesome once painted. 

Elmo, thank you! TBH, you are one of the master modelers here on ARC I try to learn from. It is always a jaw-dropping experience to see how detailed that Intruder is.

Back to the update: I still do not know the exact name of the door I mentioned before but I tried to add all (correction: most of) the details I have seen on the photos. Wiring is incorrect but fortunately this bird will never fly. The door itself is about 1cm x 1cm, when I finished those boxes and wiring, my eyes were crossed...

AM-JKLXE-pV4-EcWD77HB8MVBuJfSGGuIgGnRm4m

AM-JKLV0VXef05y0l-1TFYaAE9ZvNGQXkbGF1jA6

AM-JKLXmxrilariEqSfV2qPDJZjs6PAH3TtaCxym

AM-JKLUQ4VE0dhApnowmUUCnP3TiChEhl1hKhCqv

I hope you like it.

Merry Xmas to everyone, build a lot of models 🙂

Cheers,

Zoli

On 12/22/2021 at 3:31 PM, SERNAK said:

Your work is a true seminar!!! The only thing that's missing personally, is to buy the kit and follow your steps!!!

Keep them coming!!!👍

Thank you, SERNAK!

Speaking about buying the kit, I recently checked Italeri's website and seen that they upgraded the kit's fuselage. The non-existing airbrake is removed and they corrected the shape of those intakes (?) above the engines too. I have to fix these myself on my 20 years old kit.

Regards,

Zoli