Hi All.

This "Cornfedrat" by his own admission is a bad trader. His name is Mike Halliday, and, he took my money, and, hasn't sent me the kit for it, or, even acknowledged

any of my e-mails to him. This dates back to OCTOBER 3RD, OF "09. Now that we've gotten Terrence Culton to own up to his mistakes--I'm still waiting for my kit from him, maybe we'll have to use Facebook to run this guy down, too? Anybody recognize the name, or, have an e-mail addy for real? All I've got is the one he went by when he was on this forum. I should have known with a name like cornfedrat that something bad would come of it!? Please let me know if you can help track him down at

imtelly@izoom.net I would really appreciate it. thanks much to everyone!

Telly

Hi All.

This "Cornfedrat" by his own admission is a bad trader. His name is Mike Halliday, and, he took my money, and, hasn't sent me the kit for it, or, even acknowledged

any of my e-mails to him. This dates back to OCTOBER 3RD, OF "09. Now that we've gotten Terrence Culton to own up to his mistakes--I'm still waiting for my kit from him, maybe we'll have to use Facebook to run this guy down, too? Anybody recognize the name, or, have an e-mail addy for real? All I've got is the one he went by when he was on this forum. I should have known with a name like cornfedrat that something bad would come of it!? Please let me know if you can help track him down at

imtelly@izoom.net I would really appreciate it. thanks much to everyone!

Telly

Still nothing from our own CORN-FED-RAT. I'm still hoping. But, I have a friend who is going in that direction at the end of summer, so, he says he will make a little detour for me, and, maybe get this taken care of. Too bad it has to come to threats, and, coersions to get people to be just plain HONEST--HUH?

Telly

• 1 month later...
Still nothing from our own CORN-FED-RAT. I'm still hoping. But, I have a friend who is going in that direction at the end of summer, so, he says he will make a little detour for me, and, maybe get this taken care of. Too bad it has to come to threats, and, coersions to get people to be just plain HONEST--HUH?

Telly

Still nothing. Google Earth has a pic of his place--a farm, which is probably why he is called the "Cornfedrat"? HE IS a RAT! Don't know why guys do this to their friends?

Telly

• 2 months later...