does it translate into English? :rolleyes:

I only can update the website after my work. So i haven't enough time to translate all the contents.

If you want I could install a plugin on my website to translated content by google translate automaticly.

Edited by sxm_m
I only can update the website after my work. So i haven't enough time to translate all the contents.

If you want I could install a plugin on my website to translated content by google translate automaticly.

yes that would be more than helpful..thank you

HOLMES

Thanks guys

I am testing the google translate plugin on my localhost now. I will add this function as soon as possible. Maybe next week, it will be done.

Edited by sxm_m

Thanks so much guys.

I just updated two articles on website.

BTW,

Welcome to submit your modeling articles to our website. I will translate it to Chinese. Please note, try to focus your article on the modeling, no politics.

TIA

That is a very cool website, and thanks to the Google translator :worship: (for once) it made reading a lot of fun. There are some very fine models and apparently modelers :thumbsup: .

Clif, How does ONE use the Google translator when you are actually clicked on the site..HELP !!!! :wub:

What DO I DO? :worship:

Clif, How does ONE use the Google translator when you are actually clicked on the site..HELP !!!! :worship:

What DO I DO? :whistle:

I am testing the google translation plugin now. but it has a little problem. I will add this plugin as soon as i can.

Just be patient :coolio:

I am testing the google translation plugin now. but it has a little problem. I will add this plugin as soon as i can.

Just be patient :doh:

Okay I will..take your time ...Sorry for being a tad impatient..

HOLMES :thumbsup:

Thank you sxm _m

I enjoyed your site and used google translator. Very humorous how google translates some of the language making it seem very melodramatic to western readers. Not a quote, but something like " this fighter was invincible" translates to something like" genius plane destroy all opponent fall from sky"

Certainly makes for an exciting read!

Thanks guys. And welcome to submit your modeling articles to the scalesky.com website. Just email the articles and pictures to my e-mail.

webmaster@scalesky.com

OR

scaleskywebsite@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Great site with some really nice builds! :D

One article I'd really like to see translated is the DIY on photo-etch parts. :thumbsup: I think this article would benefit from a "manual" translation as Google's translations always are a little bumpy.