Going to ComicCon this Thursday in San Diego, Ca

I plan on taking a harbor cruise and visit the Midway aircraft carrier museum earlier in the week.

Anything else I should check out while I'm in San Diego? I'm probably not going to hit any hobby shops as I'll have plenty enough "stuff" from Comic Con :). I'm hoping to meet Stan Lee and get his autograph on something .

Edited by toadwbg

...and if you have a car your renting, you may want to check out the Miramar Naval Air Station air Museum, I stumbled upon it one day and it is awesome, and I beleive free !!! But check it out on the internet first for exact times and location. :)

Take an excursion across the bay and drive over on the Coronado Bay Bridge, you can take some beautiful night photos of the San Diego Skyline from over there as well as see whichever Carrier(s) may be in port ... Check out The Gaslamp Quarter, Seaport Village and Horton Plaza, especially if SWMBO is with you ...

And ...

Have a Great Time !

Edit: Fixed the Seaport Village link ...

Gregg

Edited by GreyGhost

Todd-

Sorry about not getting back to you on Lego Land discounts. Right after (a few days) after our posts, fire season decided to bump it up a couple of gears. Last one started last Thursday and I just got home last night.

Todd-

Sorry about not getting back to you on Lego Land discounts. Right after (a few days) after our posts, fire season decided to bump it up a couple of gears. Last one started last Thursday and I just got home last night.

So does that mean the Brewster Buffalo still isn't finished? :)

Edited by The Mikester

Well first off it looks like two completely different photographs of two completly different aircraft. Third, look at the little guy, he's moved from the front to the the back ---how'd you do that (if it is one photo of the same plane)?

Or did he do it himself !!!!

Fifth, I have to go pick up my Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta order----it's Tuesday and it's $10.00 Pasta Day at Pizza Hut ---such a bargain !!!

Will we see the Brewster at the next spectacular (yes we are going to try and come it was FUN !!!) Temecula Valley model Club meeting on the seocnd Saturday of the month in Hobbytown in Temecula !!! ( and you thought i could'nt write a shamless plug for you !!!)

George :D

Same model. Just screwing around with white balance. That little pilot is shifty. Changing the settings and looked up and he slithered to the tail area. :)

Hope to see you guys next month. Meetings kicked back a week due to the Nat's.

Will post pics of July's meeting later.

Edited by Huey Gunner