Hello

In the preparation of the Navy centennial nest yea, I have few projects to work on.

The first one is the "large" Skywarrior, also nicknamed the "Whale" used in the '70s for recce missions over the Ho Chi Min trail. The idea is to show the aircraft diving in the clouds to perform the first pass of the mission. The light will be a late afternoon one, very low and lighting the a/c while the clouds will be particularly dark.

Cool enough, the VAQ1 aircraft of his detachment were in 3 grey camo, very unusual for the navy at this time.

I've worked a bit the compo with thumbnails, however, I've still 3 options that I want to share with you and gain your advises.

Provisional tittle is "let's make some noise"

N°1

A3_prepa_01.jpg

N°2

A3_prepa_02.jpg

N°3

A3_prepa_03.jpg

Tell me what ya think ...

Cheers

V.

Hello

In the preparation of the Navy centennial nest yea, I have few projects to work on.

The first one is the "large" Skywarrior, also nicknamed the "Whale" used in the '70s for recce missions over the Ho Chi Min trail. The idea is to show the aircraft diving in the clouds to perform the first pass of the mission. The light will be a late afternoon one, very low and lighting the a/c while the clouds will be particularly dark.

Cool enough, the VAQ1 aircraft of his detachment were in 3 grey camo, very unusual for the navy at this time.

I've worked a bit the compo with thumbnails, however, I've still 3 options that I want to share with you and gain your advises.

Provisional tittle is "let's make some noise"

N°1

A3_prepa_01.jpg

N°2

A3_prepa_02.jpg

N°3

A3_prepa_03.jpg

Tell me what ya think ...

Cheers

V.

Really good but Iwas just thinking out loud SO please dont take offense......

......the last sketch , nearest to the eye,and under the wing the shadow looks too thick and the wing looks as if it is lost..What I mean is that the line defining the wing is not as clear as the shadows where you pencilled in has taken over it.. ...It is just MY eyes probably...maybe its MY monitor...

I do think is is AWESOME though... :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...