Thanks for your comments

The navigation light was make from clear sprue :

clear.jpg

It's easy to do, I used a needle file for fitting the rond clear sprue to the missile rail, and after that I polished the clear part with water sandpaper, and micromesh.

I varnished the model first with Gunze gloss cote and after drying Gunze Matt cote

I add some detail in the canopy : Reheat photoetched rear mirror, and other detail was make from electric wire

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks to Faab104 for his precious help during the building of this model

Ivan

Edited by Fanakit
I varnished the model first with Gunze gloss cote and after drying Gunze Matt cote

I add some detail in the canopy : Reheat photoetched rear mirror, and other detail was make from electric wire

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks to Faab104 for his precious help during the building of this model

Ivan

STUNNING...... :wub:

.....and the phtography is spot on too...

SUPERBLY built... :rolleyes: :o :worship:

Wow, what a lovely model. Excellent work, Ivan! Personally I never cared much about JASDF's F-104's, until now. You chose a very striking and beautiful paint scheme there and I cannot imagine how it could be "transferred" into a model any better than this.

Indeed very inspiring, very clean and convincing work. Thanks for sharing the build process with your great photography.

Greetings,

Rafael