Unbelievable fella's I have an appointment with JAG tomorrow to see what can be done and got info from a guy over at Armorama that has talked to the police dept in Summerville and they are very interested in all of this and want more information, I will find out from them and let everyone know thanks Erick

Yep I will more than likely need copies of everything from everyone, looking at everyone who pm'ed me we are over $1900 that is owed to us in cash or models justs from ARC. Erick

I never got a call back from the Summerville police. Erick, if you are going at this hard, what would you like from me? Paypal transaction proof? Emails? I got it all.

Cheers

Mike

Considering that South Carolina law considers any theft over $1000 grand larceny, you bet they are interested. Also, be sure that you guys follow through with the Postal Authorities, as this is also mail fraud and possibly one or two other federal crimes as well. If the total is that high just from ARC members who have responded, I can almost guarantee you that the grand total is several times that amount, between the various sites this guy was operating on.

Thanks for the info will need this Erick

Considering that South Carolina law considers any theft over $1000 grand larceny, you bet they are interested. Also, be sure that you guys follow through with the Postal Authorities, as this is also mail fraud and possibly one or two other federal crimes as well. If the total is that high just from ARC members who have responded, I can almost guarantee you that the grand total is several times that amount, between the various sites this guy was operating on.

All,

I have just got off the phone with Sgt. Casandra Williams with the Summerville Police Department. It turns out that I am the first one to file a complaint with them in regards to Dean. Sgt. Williams wants to talk to all who have had transactions with Dean. Especially anyone who has phone numbers or mail address' where payments or kits were sent. If you have this information and are relucant to contact the Summerville PD, then PM me the information and I wil,l see that it gets forwarded to them. Also I can PM you Sgt. Williams direct line number if you would like. Please PM me with that request. It is time to turn up the heat on this guy! Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

I called them two days ago here is my case number for reference for further calls by you guys 10065794. I spoke to Officer harrison and the phone number is 843-871-2463.

HTH

All,

I have just got off the phone with Sgt. Casandra Williams with the Summerville Police Department. It turns out that I am the first one to file a complaint with them in regards to Dean. Sgt. Williams wants to talk to all who have had transactions with Dean. Especially anyone who has phone numbers or mail address' where payments or kits were sent. If you have this information and are relucant to contact the Summerville PD, then PM me the information and I wil,l see that it gets forwarded to them. Also I can PM you Sgt. Williams direct line number if you would like. Please PM me with that request. It is time to turn up the heat on this guy! Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

If you used paypal call them at 1-888-221-1161 and ask to speak to an agent, if you have disputed your claim and given the alloted time paypal will reimburse you your money regardless of what he has in his account even if it is over the time limit still contact paypal. Talked to JAG and left a message with SGT Williams at the Summerville PD. I need you all to email me with copies of your info so I can compile it and have ready to send. eswanber@hotmail.com is where you can send it Erick

Edited by CW4 Erick Swanberg

Guys contact SGT Williams at the Summerville PD 843-871-2463 if you havent already she is compiling information give her all the specifics of your complaints. Date you ordered, how you paid, last contact. She is looking for someone who specifically paid by check. Erick

Erik,

The number that I have for SGT. Williams is 843-285-7024. She is specifically looking for an address where kits and or payments may have been sent or telephone numbers that will tie the complaints to the Dean Lehr that she says is in her jurisdiction. She says that she has to be able to tie the two together before she can move on the evidence. Unfortunately at the time I trusted Dean so much, I deleted his PM to me with his address. SGT. Williams also said that since I did make the PayPal payment to a "Liz Santos", this would be good evidence to an accomplice. So if Liz Santos is a real person, not just an alias, she could very well be implicated in this case. Thanks for what you are doing!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Guys contact SGT Williams at the Summerville PD 843-871-2463 if you havent already she is compiling information give her all the specifics of your complaints. Date you ordered, how you paid, last contact. She is looking for someone who specifically paid by check. Erick