All,

I spoke with SGT Williams yesterday and she told me that after I called her and was the first to file a complaint, she said that I must have put the word out for the whole world to call her. She has been overrun with people calling her wanting to file complaints about Dean. She said that the pattern seems to be the same. That money is taken in or trade kits taken in and no kits returned to the buyer/trader. She said that she now has enough evidence to obtain a search warrant for his residence. Things seem to be coming to a quick end for Dean and "Liz". Stay Tuned!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

This entire situation sucks on both ends. I went through my paypal records this afternoon and I've both bought kits from and sold kits to Dean a couple times over the last year, and this entire situation is just disheartening.

For those of you who didn't get the kits you ordered or your money back, I wish the best for you.

Edited by VFA-103guy

Dean I guess it's true then, after many emails, PM’s at Armorama and ARC you don't care about your sale to me. I guess I fall in the same boat as with the members that got nothing after buying from you. It's a shame...I really trusted you. I stayed out of the postings and I guess I now have to get involved and call the police in your town like the others did to file a report....something I really don't want to OR even thought I needed to do.

It's been months...

I guess you needed my money more than I do, yeah I was buying models but still I had to save up for them...out of my pension.

It hasn't sunk in yet but it's starting to taste sour and once it digests it will get sh!#y.

Thanks for your trust.

Joe Szczygiel

Guys contact SGT Williams at the Summerville PD 843-871-2463 if you havent already she is compiling information give her all the specifics of your complaints. Date you ordered, how you paid, last contact. She is looking for someone who specifically paid by check. Erick

How about a cashed returned copy of a US postal money with his sig. that i just got back from the postal service?

How about a cashed returned copy of a US postal money with his sig. that i just got back from the postal service?

Guys,

Looks like I also got in this. I live in Brasil and I used Paypal to pay for the kits. The all pending orders are in 297USD total. I did a notification to paypal and they're waiting Dean's response.

The first order was 100% ok. He sent the kits as told. Then I did 2 more orders

Well... I'm looking forward that the delay for this is caused by customs office but I really start to think that I got bad. I'm not a veteran... I'm on duty. This was very important for me to decide to buy those kts. I saw one in difficulty with his wife and my choise was to do domething to help him.

I hope that I end soon. The money is important, of course, but I think that I lost more than this. I bought another kits for ARC users. Never got a point to write aganist anyone. Now I have to take more care of my transations.

Thanks for the support of you. If someone can contact or develop a solution, please let me know. I got all the e-Mails, paypal payment copies and I'd like to contibute.

If the kits arrive in my home, I'll let you know.

Contact paypal and lodge a complaint on your order and after they investigate if he didnt send you your kits you get your money back but you have to contact paypal and fill a claim Erick

Guys,

Looks like I also got in this. I live in Brasil and I used Paypal to pay for the kits. The all pending orders are in 297USD total. I did a notification to paypal and they're waiting Dean's response.

The first order was 100% ok. He sent the kits as told. Then I did 2 more orders

Well... I'm looking forward that the delay for this is caused by customs office but I really start to think that I got bad. I'm not a veteran... I'm on duty. This was very important for me to decide to buy those kts. I saw one in difficulty with his wife and my choise was to do domething to help him.

I hope that I end soon. The money is important, of course, but I think that I lost more than this. I bought another kits for ARC users. Never got a point to write aganist anyone. Now I have to take more care of my transations.

Thanks for the support of you. If someone can contact or develop a solution, please let me know. I got all the e-Mails, paypal payment copies and I'd like to contibute.

If the kits arrive in my home, I'll let you know.

Bought a kit from this guy and he forgot to send it to me. after at least three reminders and a month later, he sent me the kit through express post (i paid regular post) and deeply apologized. if i recall, i dont have that email, he said his wife was sick. Bought the kit only after reading good reviews about this guy.

To all involved,

Just heard from Sgt Williams and things must be moving along. It appears I will be getting refunded in some way the amount I was out on my deal with Lehr. Hopefully more of you will hear from her shortly.

Also, if you still need to contact her with your details, you might want to speed it up as she mentioned she was going on vacation in a couple of weeks.

regards,

Gary F

Contact paypal and lodge a complaint on your order and after they investigate if he didnt send you your kits you get your money back but you have to contact paypal and fill a claim Erick

I did it a few days ago. I'm waiting for a response from Paypal since they're "waiting" for the other part to respond my complaint.

Hope it work after all. Thanks for the tip.

Same here. I got my call today. It is coming from their office.... GUes they want to monitor his refundin to ensure he does it. Or maybe its refund them thier money or off to jail. or both who knows... Now i can go and buy the kits myself that I was waiting for...

Jeremy

I have ben reading this thread with interest. It is really great to see the people effected by this guy to rally around each other and put a stop to this. The best thing is that some of you are begining to get your money back. I hope everyone effected gets the money back.It just goes to show that the majority of us here on ARC are decent guys and girls.

Well done to those that that filed the first complaint.

Same here. I got my call today. It is coming from their office.... GUes they want to monitor his refundin to ensure he does it. Or maybe its refund them thier money or off to jail. or both who knows... Now i can go and buy the kits myself that I was waiting for...

Jeremy

I'd like to contact also. Can one of you do it for me? If possible, send me onde PM with e_mail. I'kk send you all e-mails that I have to prove the purchase.

Thanks.

I too got a call from Sgt Williams verifying my home address so that she can send the money order my way! Pretty happy with the quick response from the police. Thanks guys for keeping this issue open for others.

David

And this should be a good lesson for those that avoid PayPal under any circumstances. While I realize PayPal is evil and only looking after their bottom line, there are times like these when they can really come through. They aren't so good at resolving the under $50 transactions, but for blatant rip-offs of large sums of money, they are good at preventing a huge loss.

I have a feeling he was paid a nice visit by the local PD and they made things crystal clear to him: he could issue refunds or go to jail.

And I'd guess that he's been given a limited period of time to do the refunds and is probably getting some PD supervision on those too.

Glad people are getting their kits or money back!

Ken

Well, after after i e-mailed Dean a copy of the cashed M O he admitted it was him and said that he would be sending me the 1/32 Tamiya F-16CJ. This was on the 3rd of Aug.. So far no kit or e-mail that it was mailed, times running out ,11/10/2008 is a long wait.

Bought two kits off of Mr. Lehr on June 19 and I am still waiting. Received excuse after excuse from Mr. Lehr and was told twice that the kits "were on their way".

I have filed a complaint with Paypal and I have talked to Sgt. Williams. I am hoping that Paypal will resolve the issue so I can wipe my hands of this and forget Mr. Lehr.

Kerry

Somebody mentioned earlier that this F-14cat should be banned, and folks grumbled about it on another site, but I wonder if banning him is a bad idea.

If he's banned he'll just come back under a new screen name, and with essentially a clean slate.