Wolfpak 2010 Nats Releases

Gents:

Here are the 2010 U.S. IPMS Nationals releases from Wolfpak Decals. They go on sale on Wednesday August 4, 2010.

F-22A Cripes A' Mighty, EA-18G of VAQ-141, F-18D ATARS, Marine UH-1N and CH-46E, AV-8A in winter camo.

F-16C of the 301st FW OIF, Bernard Fisher's A-1E, A-7D in desert camo, KC-130J, F-100F Misty FAC

B-58A Pulaski Hustler or Greased Lightning, F-15E 555th TFTS, Kfir ATAC, F-105D Hanoi Special, FB-111A Apple 1, A-7D 58th TFTW.

P-3C, F-4C 4453rd or 355th TFTW, A-10A 357th FS, OH-6A 4th ID Vietnam, YCH-54A Vietnam, AH-64A PA ARNG, AH-64D 8-229th Army Reserve Fort Knox

Sht72-035colorinstructions.jpg

Sht72-036colorinstructions.jpg

Sht72-037colorinstructions.jpg

Sht72-038colorinstructions.jpg

Mark

More very interesting releases, Mark.

Good on you for covering the ATAC Kfir; may have to get that sheet. Thanks as ever for producing fascinating stuff in 1/72.

cheers,

Andrew.

I'm just the opposite of some of those posting. While I do build 1/72, I wish some of them would be scaled to 1/144, especially the B-58 and F-22. Tons of potential for the Academy B-58 and Trumpeter F-22.

I'm just the opposite of some of those posting. While I do build 1/72, I wish some of them would be scaled to 1/144, especially the B-58 and F-22. Tons of potential for the Academy B-58 and Trumpeter F-22.

Yes! The scaling down to 1/144 of your B-58s, B-47s, B-52s, etc. could fit on one sheet and would be a real shot in the arm to us who build in this scale.

Come on Mark, please?! I'm begging here man! Please do give this some serious thought. I'd buy any and all 1/144 multi-engine stuff you put out and I think many others here would too.

-Derek

Man I would give anything for that ATARS jet in the 1/48th!

While not the exact same aircraft, Twobobs "Peekaboo Leathernecks" Sheet in 1/48 has similar markings from the same squadron. Long out of production, I don't know if it can be had anywhere now a days.

I've got to admit that I have a bit of Schadenfreude to see the availability of products in 1/72 and 1/48 reversed for once...

By the way, the subject selections look great Mark!

-Hoops

Another vote for the B-58 decals in 48th, or even in 144th! I've already put my blood, sweat, and tears in a 72nd Greased Lightning with the Microscale decals. I don't think I'll do another one. While we're all throwing mad suggestions at you, scale up the AV-8A scheme too. Neato!

Overall, good sheets. Can't wait to order some.

Rick L.

If anybody is getting sheets 72-035 & 72-036 and has no intention of using the decals for the ATARS F-18D, the AV-8A Harrier & the MISTY F-100F from sheet 72-036, I'd like to buy them from you (or trade if you prefer). Actually, I'm also on the look-out for the MISTY bird from his earlier sheet 72-002.

:blink:

And yeah, I'd also vote for the B-58 to be in 1/144 scale. The Academy kit is crying out for better decals than the ones in the kit.

Another vote for the B-58 decals in 48th, or even in 144th!

Not to beat a dead horse but, I'd just about kill for a correct blue shade SAC "milky way" stripe in 1/144 scale. The ones in all of the Academy 1/144 scale kits (R/B-47. B-52, KC-97, etc) for some reason are all too light blue in color.

I'm not sure about the B-58 kit but I suspect it's the same way. I don't have one of these kits yet but if I had some neat 1/144 aftermarket decals for it...

-Derek

:P

Mark,

I would love a big 1/144 SAC sheet with B-36's, B-47's, B-58's and "silver over white" B-52H's.

Cheers, Stefan.

That would be sweet. Think of all the options you could fit on one sheet since these birds typically didn't carry a lot of markings, especially the -47s and -52s...!

-Derek