Are you blocking cookies in your browser?

No I am not, other sites remember me. The only thing I do with all my regular sites is tell it not to remember my password. This if Firefox BTW............and it does it both here at home and at work.

Sorry, what I meant was: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Settings (button)

The Settings button should be directly underneath the Show Cookies button and it holds settings for "Clear history when Firefox closes." It could be Firefox is clearing your cookies when you close it.

What version of Firefox are you using?

Sorry, what I meant was: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Settings (button)

The Settings button should be directly underneath the Show Cookies button and it holds settings for "Clear history when Firefox closes." It could be Firefox is clearing your cookies when you close it.

What version of Firefox are you using?

Firefox ver 3.6.8 on Win 7 Pro

I don't know if this is part of the issue or not, but once I get to the Privacy Tab, the first drop down is "FIREFOX WILL", with 3 options. Everytime I go into it it says "Remember History". I change it to custom setting and then you see all the other options like; Accept Cookeis, Accept 3rd Party Cookies, Clear history whe FireFox closes, etc. The only two that are unchecked are: Clear history when Firefox closes and Automatically start FireFox in private browser session, the rest are checked. It can't be clearing anything cause my other sites remembers me.

So I click OK after that and when I come back in it's not on CUSTOM it's back to REMEMBER HISTORY.

That's really strange. I'm running the same Win 7 + Firefox configuration but I have custom settings. There are times when I get logged out, but it's usually weeks (or any time I browse in Private mode). Do both computers have the exact same settings for cookies and history?

That's really strange. I'm running the same Win 7 + Firefox configuration but I have custom settings. There are times when I get logged out, but it's usually weeks (or any time I browse in Private mode). Do both computers have the exact same settings for cookies and history?

It's doing this on 3 computers.

Computer 1, Win 7 Pro, FireFox 3.6.8. It is set to "Remember History" not matter what option I tell it to use. It's not retaining the "CUSTOM" settings option.

Computer 2 (Tablet), Win XP Pro, FireFox 3.6.8. It is set to "CUSTOM" for the history settings and NOT erasing history on exit. Still have to log in daily.

Comptuer 3 (Laptop), Win XP Pro, FireFox 3.6.8. I will have to check the settings when I get home. But still have to log in daily.

Like Dave Williams, I don't have this log in issue on other sites.

I have adjusted one of the settings on the forum regarding cookies. I have no clue if this will help or make matters worse........but either way.....let me know.

Had that problem a couple of years ago, switched to Google Chrome and it cleared up. ARC is the only site I have on GC. But if Steve has made some changes, then once the desk top computer is out of the shop I'll check and see if the problem has cleared up for me too.