Dean, I know you have seen the bad trader forum and know what is transpiring from all of us here that YOU have decided to burn. I also know of all the things that have happened over on Armorama and other modeling websites. All you had to do was come clean and let us know what the problem was. We are a pretty forgiving and understanding group here and can and will work with someone who keeps us in the loop. But YOU decided not to and keep the money and kits so YOU left us and me no other option, but to take action. I know you have read what all has been done with the police department, they have all the information of who you have stolen from, the amount of money, and kits not delivered. It is Grand Larceny in South Carolina if there is more than $1000.00 dollars involved and there is more than that just here at ARC. You have also taken money from people in other countries, that is International Mail Fraud plain and simple, you also have done the same here with mail fraud and Internet Mail Fraud. All over plastic models. The thing that chaps my *** more than anything is that you say your a VET. A former member of the US Military, and you stole from me another VET and who knows how many other VETS. What do you not remember of DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY. Were you taking a dump during that brief of just dont care about your integrity and honor. I hope that you get what is coming to you, or you decide to do the right thing and man up grab whats left of your honor and fix what YOU have done. Erick

Dean I guess it's true then, after many emails, PM’s at Armorama and ARC you don't care about your sale to me. I guess I fall in the same boat as with the members that got nothing after buying from you. It's a shame...I really trusted you. I stayed out of the postings and I guess I now have to get involved and call the police in your town like the others did to file a report....something I really don't want to OR even thought I needed to do.

It's been months...

I guess you needed my money more than I do, yeah I was buying models but still I had to save up for them...out of my pension.

It hasn't sunk in yet but it's starting to taste sour and once it digests it will get sh!#y.

Thanks for your trust.

Joe Szczygiel

Edited by Helo_Dud

Dean I just talked with Sgt. Williams and handed over all of our emails...yes I saved every single one. She now has enough to go after you which she is ready to do after all the other members called about in their complaints as well. I see some members say they are receiving kits, so where do we stand on this. I see that you’re here reading the posts and emails so here’s it is…

1) Give me a phone call, you have my number

2) PM here or ARC.

3) Email me

Then you can explain to me what is going on…you know like a full money refund or the two (2) Kinetic Prowlers, either way both will work.

Once I get either from you I’ll call Sgt. Williams to let her know that you resolved the matter with me.

Joe Szczygiel

• 2 weeks later...

All,

It looks like a few are getting the kits and money owed to them by Dean. Here is my post from the Buy and Sell section. Just keeping this thread visible.

"Gonzalo,

It is still an open wound to me as I haven't seen the cashiers check / money order that I was promiosed twice by Dean. I did have phone call from SGT Williams saying that she was going to be able to get my money back but that it was probably going to be near the end of the month of August. I gave Dean several chances to make it right so I had might as well see what SGT Williams is going to do. Yes it appears that Dean has gone underground. I personally think that due to the fact that he has burned so many folks here on ARC, he should be banned from selling here. I mean don't ban him completely but if he decides to re-post his wares that Steve or the Mods should attach some sort of warning label to that post. You know something like buy / sell / trade with him at your own risk."

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen
  • 1 month later...

All.

My odessy with Dean continues. Just when I thought that Dean was going to do the right thing after he contacted me after I sent him a bill through PayPal., or when I was contacted by SGT Williams and was told that "verified funds" would be mailed to me on Sept. 6th, I thought it was over. But no. Here we are almost two weeks after the promised mailing of the funds that I paid Dean, and thus far nothing.

If anyone has any updates as far as dealings with Dean or SGT Willaims with the Summerville PD, please let me know. PM or post here. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

I got the same email as Ken, and after 2 weeks I called Sgt. Williams and she said that Mr. Lehr did not meet his appointment. I again contacted Sgt. Willaims on Friday...I’m obtaining warrants for his arrest...I hope he fries, I also hope he gets jail time and his things get stolen AND he is passed around like a punk he is. I hope when he get out he never sits right and has nightmares for life.

Am I being harsh…no. I could see maybe 3 to 4 guys ripping of, but this dip head nailed over 40, yes that’s right 40 modelers from 6 to 7 modeling sites.

Happy Modeling,

Joe

All,

The "I will contact you after he is arrested" email repl is the same thing that I received from SGT Williams yesterday. I have talked to a good friend that I went to school with who just so happens to be District Attorney for the county that I live in. After my explaination of the situation, he believes that due to the amount of the case (more than $500), he can get charges of THEFT of PROPERTY in the Second Degree. In the state of Alabama, THEFT of PROPERTY in the Second Degree is a Class C Felony. So, Congratulations, Dean! I will have the paperwork in place so that when you are detained by South Carolina and arraigned, you will be receiving a FREE trip to Alabama, courtesy of Alabama authorties with a Felony Warrant.

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey CW4 Eric Dean is no vet he is a wantabe.I contacted NCIS and they did a backgroung check on Dean and he is no vet !!! I am a retired Tsgt from th USAF who Dean the Mother F****r Cheated me out of.If I got my hands on him I would show him justice.Maybe a soap party hmmm.He also cheated the Mess Officer out $400 from VF101 ,he is a real nice guy.When he goes to prison ,I hope he introduced to Bubba his new boy friend.

Tsgtron

He also cheated the Mess Officer out $400 from VF101 ,he is a real nice guy.When he goes to prison ,I hope he introduced to Bubba his new boy friend.

Tsgtron

No, that was Lynn Harris aka VF-101Guy. I had been working with VF-101 to help collect the funds that Lynn owed them, and it was a nightmare. Lynn even had the balls to say he worked for the DoD office I work in since I had their Coffee Mess O' fax me a price list to our DSN line. After I had talked with the Coffee Mess Officer, we both literally were on a mission to bring him down. Lynn has done his fair share of ripping people off on other sites as well.

I'm alomost starting to believe that maybe Dean and Lynn are the same guy.

Edited by VFA-103guy