Mike Grant Decals reachable ?

I don't know if he is on vacation, but generally I wouldn't be concerned about you money. Many of my colleagues and I have bought from him over many years and he runs a good, honest and reliable operation. Let's hope he is in fact just on vacation.

Warwick

Mike Grant is a great guy! Very helpful, too. He's not the fastest at e-mail, though. I wouldn't worry about being ripped off or anything, just give him some time and check in periodically.

Hi Stew,

that would be great.

Thanks for your effort. :tumble:

Greetings from Germany

Steffen

I sent him a PM Steffen. I see on the other forum that he was active on the site August 1st, so he'll likely be around to your concerns soon.

Stew

Edited by CenTexModeler
Hi everybody,

had someone of you orderd something at Mike Grant Decals.

Since two weeks I get no answer for my email order.

Is he just in vacation or is there something else ?

Thanks for your answers.

Greetings from Germany smile.gif

Steffen

Hi Steffen

I did receive your e-mails, and responded to both- both times they bounced back. Please PM me and we can sort out your order. Thanks to everyone else who responded with endorsements, and thanks Stew for alerting me to this thread.

Mike

Glad I could help tie the loose ends, guys and I'm so glad cooler heads prevailed. Life is too short. Now let's go build some models!

Oh and by the way, Mike. When things get settled down again after the Nats (you lucky dog), I need to get with you to order some B-58 decals.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Stew