F-16C 84244 363rd TFW "Eat my shorts Hussein"

1/48 Hasegawa, Elite Decals(w/correct Afterburner TAC badges).

AV-8B 163662 VMA-231 'Venom 01'

1/48 Monogram, Black Box pit and SuperScale Decals

A-4KU "Free Kuwait"

1/48 Hasegawa A-4M, TrueDetails seat and SuperScale Decals

I'm also going to work an Iraqi BMP-1 into the mix using the 1/35 ESCI kit.

cant wait to see this stuff!

I'd like to join with a 1/48 Academy F-117A. I know it's the Academy kit but it's the only thing in my stash that fits the guide lines (Only the tails have been glued together).

Edited by VIPER0177

Hi people,

I'm in with a Revell Tonka Gr.Mk 1 and a Airfix Buccaneer S.2B, all in 1/72.

P.S. I'm in vacation but i'm taken with me the Bucc and I've started the rescribing job.

:thumbsup: Gianni

Im planning on 2 builds.

AH-1W Cobra. HMLA-367 "Scarface 125"

Kit is Academy's 1/35 AH-1T+ Gold Cobra. Decals are TwoBob's "Whiskey's in the Mix". At this point, no clue if any aftermarket parts will be used.

VA-72 "Desert Storm" A-7E

Dont have the kit yet, but have been looking at Hasegawa A-7E kits. Decals are Super Scale Desert Storm Corsairs.

Depending on several factors, I could possibly do a 3rd build, a second A-7E. The SS sheet has another A-7 on it that has some nicely colored decals, that I may do as well. But I'd have to get the other 2 builds completed first, before considering that.

Started on the monogram 1/72 EF-111A but I also have a Tamiya 1/48 A-10A (78-0592 and 78-0715 of MB decals) I just picked up. I also have a Hasegawa 1/72 HH-60D that I could possibly convert over to a different model if I get around to it. :)

Edited by Spectre711

Hi,

Well, I have been collecting some stuff to build the RAF aircraft in 1/72 since 1991...it's about time I build some.

I'll build a RAF Tornado, probably "Anola Kay" with ALARM's, using the 1/72 Hasegawa kit with some of the aftermarket stuff I've been collecting.

I'll also build 2 RAF Jaguars. One Hasegawa kit with aftermarket goodies and one Italeri kit. I'm thinking about "Johnny Fartpants" with CRV rockets and "Diplomatic Service" with a LOROP pod.

Cheers, Stefan.

Oooo i got competence... i lost already :lol:

Competition you mean?

Fat chance. I don't know squat about the F-15, and this will be the first pointy gray jet I've built in about 18 years :D

Competition you mean?

Fat chance. I don't know squat about the F-15, and this will be the first pointy gray jet I've built in about 18 years :D

that's okay, I'm sure we can answer anything you need to know about a Desert Storm era F-15E :lol:

welcome aboard.

completely feel you lock n' load. i have some big trouble sometimes trying to make complex phrases in english too:lol:

well, i'm still kind of new around here, i'm loving the forum so far, and im loving this group build so i decided to join in with the following:

1:35 Tamiya Challenger 1 (Mk.3)

1:72 Hasegawa F/A-18C Hornet VFA-81 Sunliners

1:72 Hasegawa F/A-18A Hornet VMFA-333 Fighting Shamrocks (im not sure if this one is an A or C version

hope to start soon.

Regards from Chile

Hi,

Here another one: a Hasegawa 1/72 Tornado F3.

When I went to rob the big tanks from my Hasegawa Tornado F3 for my GR 1 build, I looked at that beautiful kit.

The only aftermarket decals I have for an F3 are from Xtradecal Gulf Special #2.

I might as well build it now. I think I'll even do it first, so that I get know how a Hasegawa builds up before I commit glue to the GR1's with their precious decals and detail sets.

Cheers, Stefan.