British Airways Boeing 777-300ER 1:144 scale Decal

Hi

Any of you interested in Building a Model of the new British Airways Boeing 777-300ER in 1:144 Scale using a converted Minicraft Kit ,

I am having a custom decal made for it which should be ready sometime this week maybe next , keep an eye out on this Ebay page if you want one cause he will put it on ebay probably once it is done if not message me once i have posted a picture of it and i will give you a contact address where you can get it from

the ebay link

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/elvisbasset/m.html?...K:MEFSRCHX:SRCH

Pointerdog7 seems to have quite the business going now- quite a few tempting decals.

Any chance of a pic when you recieve it? I'm curious to see this one.

Heres the scan , the decal should be available by next week he has told me

ba777-300.jpg

He did the Air Canada 777-300ER Vancouver 2010 decal for me earlier on this year and that was spot on the BA one looks very accurate too

Hi

Any of you interested in Building a Model of the new British Airways Boeing 777-300ER in 1:144 Scale using a converted Minicraft Kit ,

I am having a custom decal made for it which should be ready sometime this week maybe next , keep an eye out on this Ebay page if you want one cause he will put it on ebay probably once it is done if not message me once i have posted a picture of it and i will give you a contact address where you can get it from

the ebay link

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/elvisbasset/m.html?...K:MEFSRCHX:SRCH

Hi Rich

I would certainly be interested in a set, as I build everything that serves LHR and LGW. Just finishing a BA 767 and Air Zimbabwe 762 right now. Your display is impressive, what about dusting!! I am looking at commercial display cabinets for my ever expanding portfolio. Next off the line will be LOT 734/735 and Air Namibia 747SP.

Cheers

Lloyd

Hi Rich

I would certainly be interested in a set, as I build everything that serves LHR and LGW. Just finishing a BA 767 and Air Zimbabwe 762 right now. Your display is impressive, what about dusting!! I am looking at commercial display cabinets for my ever expanding portfolio. Next off the line will be LOT 734/735 and Air Namibia 747SP.

Cheers

Lloyd

hi Lloyd

i give them a dust every week to keep them clean

as for the BA decals i was told this week sometime that he would have them done because his printer has been in for repair , they will go on his ebay page once he has done them for me

or you can buy direct if you want his email i will send you it in a private message , he does the custom sets for a very good price too he only charged me £12 US Dollars for the Air Canada set he did me earlier in the year

if you havent already seen the thread on here heres is how i converted my 777-200 into a 300ER heres the link

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....howtopic=202561

there are some pictures on there of the model fully decaled Air Canada 777-300ER if you want to see the quality of the decals , also if you want to make your own raked winglets there is a drawing of the sizes near the bottom of page 2 of the thread

Richard

my next project is Hawaiian Airlines Boeing 767-300ER with winglets

hi Lloyd

i give them a dust every week to keep them clean

as for the BA decals i was told this week sometime that he would have them done because his printer has been in for repair , they will go on his ebay page once he has done them for me

or you can buy direct if you want his email i will send you it in a private message , he does the custom sets for a very good price too he only charged me £12 US Dollars for the Air Canada set he did me earlier in the year

if you havent already seen the thread on here heres is how i converted my 777-200 into a 300ER heres the link

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....howtopic=202561

there are some pictures on there of the model fully decaled Air Canada 777-300ER if you want to see the quality of the decals , also if you want to make your own raked winglets there is a drawing of the sizes near the bottom of page 2 of the thread

Richard

Hi Richard my email address is: lloydevans@clear.net.nz wonder if he would print Iran Air 747s &SP?

cheers

Lloyd

my next project is Hawaiian Airlines Boeing 767-300ER with winglets