Got a late start.....but, here are a couple entries.

Started work on the ESCI FJ-3M yesterday....cockpit is a joke. It uses decals for the consoles, and the decals were thrashed. I painted the consoles black and used some GW "Skull White" on a tooth pick and added a couple "buttons" and stuff...then threw in a pilot from Academy's F-86F-30

fury_1.jpg

fury_2.jpg

fury_3.jpg

I'm pretty proud of the pilot figure...definitely the best one I have ever painted. My time painting Battletech miniatures is starting to pay off!

And here is the FJ-4B....just finished sealing up the main fuselage, hope to get the wings attached tonight.

4fury_1.jpg

Started work on the ESCI FJ-3M yesterday....cockpit is a joke.

And not a very funny joke at that! Look at the size of the grip on the control column. That thing is enormous. Oh well. It appears that you're polishing a turd. Good luck with the builds. With a little TLC and elbow grease, I'm sure they'll turn out well. Looking forward to your progress.

Mike

Edited by AX 365
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

CLASSIC!

Haha.

I have the kits both all built up....trouble is my LHS is out of Tamiya Surface Primer in white so I am waiting on that to get my base coat down. They should have it in by the middle of the month....it will be close but I should time to get them done right on time

• 3 weeks later...