Hi, Deacon.

Thanks for the intrest. :)

Here they are with the ECM pods and pitot tubes added.

ARCDSGBJAG5.jpg

One of the things that held me beck a bit was the wish to Future the canopies.

I'm letting the Future dry quite well before I add Tamiya masking tape.

Something I looked up...I was wondering where the single UHF antenna goes, in the position of one the two small antenna's it replaces or in the middle. I believe she goes on the location of the small antenna on the starboard side.

Gianni,

Cool, another Jag! I do believe that the Revell Jaguar is a rebox of the Italeri kit.

Cheers, Stefan.

Something I looked up...I was wondering where the single UHF antenna goes, in the position of one the two small antenna's it replaces or in the middle. I believe she goes on the location of the small antenna on the starboard side.

I would firstly check if your plane you're building had the single antenna configuration or the two antenna configuration. Most of the pics I've seen of Granby Jaguars show two.

xz1193.jpg

I would firstly check if your plane you're building had the single antenna configuration or the two antenna configuration. Most of the pics I've seen of Granby Jaguars show two.

xz1193.jpg

Hi, Benner.

Neat picture.

I did look at lots of pictures for that, including Jakub's site.

Many Jaguars had both configurations during the 40 days. Apparantly, two antenna's were typical of the early part of the war, then the one at the end. I have seen some that had a single antenna during the war and had reverted to two antenna's by the summer of 1991.

I like that picture of Katrina Jane, I'll build her with two antenna's like that. It seems an indication that she got the art early on in the war, two antenna's and very clean airframe.

Cheers, Stefan.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Here's a list I made while researching photographs for my 8 possible Jaguars.

After the serial is whether it had a long or a short (blunt) tailcone, then the single or twin antenna.

I've been reliably informed that the short tailcone is a permanent modification: a Jaguar with a short tailcone would never go back to having a long one.

The single and twin antenna fits are quite flexible.

XX725 Long TC / Single antenna in combat, single just after return to Coltishall.

XX962 Long TC, short TC by 1994 / Single antenna just after return to Coltishall.

XZ106 Long TC / Single antenna just after return to Coltishall.

XZ119 Long TC / Single and twin antenna in combat.

XZ356 Short TC / Twin antenna.

XZ358 Short TC / Twin antenna.

XZ375 Long TC / Single antenna just after return to Coltishall.

XZ367 Short TC / Single and twin antenna in 1991.

Cheers, Stefan.

• 1 month later...
Your pair of Jags are looking really sweet Stefan. I like the subtle weathering you did.

:) Go Stefan! Go!...

Mark

Thanks, Mark and Gianni. :)

It's going to be tomorrow night before I can get pictures of the finished Jags up.

I painted the tyres with Humbrol flat black and they stay sticky a lot longer than I anticipated.

Something I noticed about the Model Alliance instructions: they show the white serials sloping downwards. The Modeldecal instructions have photographs that show that the serials were straight.

The actual Model Alliance decals have straight serials, so no need to bend them.

Cheers, Stefan.