Wow!! you sure are a fast builder man, with all that detail and modifications you have added, is amazing how much advance you have acomplish, Kudos :) :)

Keep it up

Byron

Edited by ByronLeal
A little worrying, this thread. Let's just hope everything is OK with John.

Looks to me like he personally deleted tittles and all of his entries like saying "this thread goes no more from my end".

I hope it's not because somebody around here ****** him off?

Godspeed to him anyway! :salute:

More than likely has been approached by a magazine to show his skills.

Magazines do not like to share with internet forums.

I'll bet thats the reason - fret not!! Shame that we won't see any more without having to spend money - guess that's the way of the world now, shame it hits even here.

:(

The rivets are waaayyy too pronounced, you don't see divots like this on real planes, believe me, I've flown many many of them. How many time did I write to Hobpeter-Bosgawamiyagrandcraftworks to explain how I see things, "blah blah blah" ???

Good job on the weathering though.

Edited by PMG Offramp
  • 1 month later...
Maybe not.

Just lost enthusiasm for WIPs.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Having said that, after a lot of feedback from others I've come to realize there's way more good than bad in posting them, so maybe this could be a new start?

Those seats and cockpit look stunning as always. They have "JW" all over them, which is always a very good thing.

Fantastic. Glad to see work is going on. Although WIPs can take a lot of time, us lesser beings do benefit greatly from you talented people sharing your work with us. I hope you can bring yourself to do another WIP sometime.

All the best

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

I just stumbled upon your latest update. :woot.gif:

Beautiful work on the cockpit!

Just lost enthusiasm for WIPs.
I hope you'll at least occasionally bless us with photo updates such as this. Thank you... :worship:

(It would be nice if you at least restored the title of the thread if not restored the previous pictures)

Welcome back!

:cheers:

Chris

• 2 months later...

My thanks to Tom (Superheat), Mark (mhoupt) and Nikos (Papasmurf) who went out of their way to provide help. Those who ignored my PMs, I got there anyway.

The poorly engineered wing can be made to work:

40a.jpg

There’s lots to go at, airbrake/housing too short, ventral ‘canoe’ ECM housing too small/wrong shape, fairings to tailplanes curve under tailcone, rudder attachment rubbish, .......

45a.jpg

Divots dedicated to PMG Offramp

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, apologies to all who did make the effort over the last few years, but one begins to feel a mug spending 1 – 2 hours preparing a post when 98% of people are not prepared to do anything.

Karl, these any good?

48a.jpg

49a.jpg

50a.jpg

51a.jpg

Modify Trumpeter’s art nouveau decals and they don’t look bad!

Got the rear bays sorted, thanks to you Mark for the photos.