2010 Pt. Mugu Airshow

Randy remember what I said when you did that utterly out of this world shoot at RF...well ol' sod that Falcon on a Falcon shot...is one in a begazillion!!! Thanx again for the superb shots that I would not see if not for you.

Randy

EXCEPTIONAL photography as always...Some real EXCELLENT, SUPER photos from you

The heavies look majestic.

The photo of West Coast F-18 Demo is FABULOUS..

Thanx for posting Randy..

HOLMES :)

Thank HOLMES!

Fantastic Shoot, Randy !

I love them all ...

The Falcon and the Falcon is a standout, a lot of people would miss that moment ... :)

Gregg

Randy remember what I said when you did that utterly out of this world shoot at RF...well ol' sod that Falcon on a Falcon shot...is one in a begazillion!!! Thanx again for the superb shots that I would not see if not for you.

Thanks Gregg and Clif!

FANTASTIC shots as usual, Randy! :thumbsup:

It's always a delight seeing your superb photography! :)

Randy, nice work.

Thanks Qian and David!

Awesome shots!
Stunning shots!!!

Thanks guys!

That fist A-10 pic makes it look as if the aeroplane is about to disapear into time travel

Yeah there was heavy fog in the early morning and there was still a lot of moisture in the air after it lifted...made for a pretty decent vapor day. The engine casing vapor on the A-10 was cool to see.

Looks like you are getting around the airshow circuit Randy! Nice clear pics and great angles again.

Thanks Richard...this has been a good year shooting with 4 shows in the can so far. Next up are the Reno Air Races in September and Miramar in October. Last show will be Nellis in November.

As always Randy, great shots! And I really like the vapor on the engine nacelles on the A-10 too!

Thanks Ken!

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing

Ivan

Thanks Ivan!

great shooting as usual Randy - I really like your eye for different angles and subjects

Thanks Ken...been having fun thinking outside the box composition wise!