Great Job! Frankly, I don't see any mistakes.

Everybody is their own worst critic I guess. I have had many people complement my modeling efforts but no matter what they say, I still know where all of the mistakes are.

Once again, great job and welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

Fantastic job. :thumbsup:

As the other guys have said, if you think this is not a good job then I can't wait to see what you would call a good job.

Can you have enough Tomcats? NO

Can you have enough JR Tomcats?? HELL NO!!!

Once again, well done and welcome.

Steve

Awesome job however the JDAM wouldnt be on a mount like you have it it would be attached directly to the pallet, and the AIM-54's havent been used for a while I believe and there would be a Lantirn pod. Small things but other than that like everyone has said outstanding modeling , a suberb finish the weathering is spot on keep it up send in morepics of your builds nice job Erick

Awesome job however the JDAM wouldnt be on a mount like you have it it would be attached directly to the pallet, and the AIM-54's havent been used for a while I believe and there would be a Lantirn pod. Small things but other than that like everyone has said outstanding modeling , a suberb finish the weathering is spot on keep it up send in morepics of your builds nice job Erick

That was my thought too. But that aside the painting on this model is simply amazing.

Excellent job Erick! Even if there's stuff a little unrealistic like missile selection or position, the important thing is that YOU like it the way it is. How did you do some of the paint weathering? Salt?