This one is something i did for the summer, nothing too much. It's the Dragon #6406 boxing, 3 in 1 kit without the all brass goodies so I used Atak zimmerite, Friul tracks, RBmodels barrel and shackles, added some track pins i found at home (small tackling nails that fit perfectly) otherwise it's oob :) I plan to add a crew so not much inside will be seen. Any comments?

TigerWorks4.jpg

TigerWorks5.jpg

TigerWorks7.jpg

TigerWorks8.jpg

Thanks for the comment TC. I'll try to paint it as the instruction says dark yellow with green camo. I like the unusual yellow end-part of the barrel. 334 tank of the 505th.

The resin zimm was from Atak and was easy and a real fast way without using putties and pastes to make it. It's very precisely cut, so any discrepancies are my fault as I probably didn't cut it out precisely from the backing sheet. There are 2 different types of the zimmerite; one more coarse and this one. Great stuff

Great looking Tiger, it is coming along just great, I am glad to see that Attack has sorted out their Zim Issues, I had to really cop and fit to get mine to fit, keep building, will be watching closely.