Jochemp's Vipers Nest

The Fleet is growing... Six more Vipers on the bench.

Hoi there, Viper Fan here,

Still lots of work to do, on a project to built all 25 users (and more!), So far I've got 10 now, Royal Bahraini AF blk40, RDAF, RTAF blk15, FACH MLU, PoAF ADF, RNoAF MLU, EAF F-16D blk40, AMI ADF, TuAF 141st Filo blk40 and IAF (sorry no pics of this one, TDY to friend's home)

Kits, Tamiya, Hasegawa, Kinetic, Academy, Revell, Italeri.

Enough of the "talking"... here be Vipers Nest...

P1010880.jpg

P1010879.jpg

P1010844.jpg

Pics of the a/c.

RNoAF 659 Kinetic+Zotz

P1010845.jpg

P1010856.jpg

P1010862.jpg

Edited by jochemp
Great collection...but still some of them missing.... B)

Hope to see them in a near future!

Regards

Thank u Guys, 659 is my favorite girl, Sure some are missing, (they're at the stash haha) Camo Vipers will Rock :thumbsup: (FAV, "Polish-ed", FACH, RoKAF, TNIAU, Agressors), TomCat RIO has more vipers ready than me, (1/72 and 1/48). with over than 4,400 vipers to choose it's gonna be a looong project, by the end of the year I hope to have at least 20 ready.

Cheers.

What nations are FACH, AMI and EAF?

I noticed on some it looks like you have some decal silvering or adhesion problems. Do you use a clear gloss coat under them?

Sorry my Bad, FACH: Fuerza Aerea Chilena (Chilean AF), AMI: Aeronautica Militare (Italy) EAF Egyptian Air Force. Yes I had some truble with the decals, some were old, working to get this straight.

Regards.

hooah! i missed this thread! great start to the collection! i see some very familiar kits and shapes - italeri fuel tanks and revell ADF :thumbsup: but still very amazing, i wish i had more space to display them like this..

hoping to see the rest of the 15 soon!

by the way how were the zotz decals? i always have to seem to have problems with them silvering despite gloss clear coat

• 2 weeks later...
hooah! i missed this thread! great start to the collection! i see some very familiar kits and shapes - italeri fuel tanks and revell ADF :thumbsup: but still very amazing, i wish i had more space to display them like this..

hoping to see the rest of the 15 soon!

by the way how were the zotz decals? i always have to seem to have problems with them silvering despite gloss clear coat

Zotz Decals are a blast... apparently I've kept mine for too long before use, i'ts been a while since I've got VV1, still working on some versions, my guess is that I'll be starting soon a RNlAF Viper, still deciding if I want the aircraft for Allied Force or OEF. I always like the a/c with A2G ordnance.

For the rest of the fan vipers as me, thank u for the kind words guys.

• 1 year later...

Finally after a while I've been able to finish something... (sloooowly on my way to finish all 25 users)

1/48 Hellenic Air Force F-16C blk 50 SEAD Tamiya kit.

P1020253.jpg

P1020259.jpg

P1020258.jpg

1/48 Belgium Air Force F-16AM MLU Kinetic

P1020257.jpg

P1020254.jpg

So Far 12 Vipers... (all in 1/48)-- 13 more to go...

P1020261.jpg

Top: left to right: IAF (Israel), FACH (Chile) , RDAF(Denmark), RTAF (Thailand), RBAF (Bahrein), RNoAF (Norway).

Bottom: left to right: AMI (Italy), TuAF (Turkey), FAP (Portugal), EAF (Egypt), BAF (Belgium), HAF (Greece).

P1020262.jpg

Vipers Nest...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally... another one... an Italeri 1/48 Venezuelan Air Force blk 15. (not quite satisfied with the results but this is about having fun and my 13th viper for my GB). One of the three birds (A/C 0220) to conmemorate the 20th anniversary of F-16 Ops in Venezuela 2003

P1020276.jpg

P1020279.jpg

P1020277.jpg

P1020275.jpg

P1020278.jpg

I've been on the run lately to finish a few more for the GB, hope you guys enjoy the latest viper.

• 5 weeks later...

Polished Viper ('cause they keep them soooo clean) F-16D blk 52, a/c 4071 Amraam, AIM-9X's, JHMCS helmet for the pilot, enjoy, it's gonna end up flying pose, next one in line... the F-16B Blk 20 RoCAF.

P1020291.jpg

P1020294.jpg

P1020293.jpg

P1020290.jpg

• 1 year later...

Long time since I posted something in here... but... the fleet is slowly growing, just need more time to put it all 25 users together. So I ended up with 6 kinetic kits, (more bang for the buck) 3 Rocaf F-16A/B (2 in 1), F-16C Blk52+ Hellenic AF (This also has 600 gls tanks), RSAF F-16D and IAF F-16D Brakeet with 600 gls tanks, and Caracal Decals Vipers Next Generation that were added to the Vivacious Vipers #1 and 2 from Zotz.

P1030009.jpg

P1030008.jpg

Still deciding what to do, For sure RMAF (Morocco) ROCAF and RNoAF will be coming out, the rest I'll sort it out on the way.