Westfield Airshow 2010

Holy Cow Ken!

Those shots are FANTASTIC!!

I swear that everytime you post you get better and better!

I *think* the F-100 is supposed to be there

If so, can ya snap some shots for me?

Cheers!

John

thanks John! I try to improve all the time.

Yes, the F-100 arrived this morning - I missed its arrival. Will get some shots - do you want walkaround style, or simply full jet shots?

That shot of the #5 bird coming in is amazing Ken. Great shot. Unfortunately, there will not be any shots like that coming from me any time soon...but I digress. The C-17 must've gotten REEEAAALLLLY lost...it's on the wrong side of the country!

Aaron

That shot of the #5 bird coming in is amazing Ken. Great shot.

Aaron

Ditto, ditto, DITTO!!!!...that is fantastic...normally shots of that bird, unless it's with the #6 bird you rarely see the inverted 5. Many thanks Ken; once again our eyes on the skies do us a great favor.

thanks John! I try to improve all the time.

Yes, the F-100 arrived this morning - I missed its arrival. Will get some shots - do you want walkaround style, or simply full jet shots?

Full jet shots are fine

I've just seen small shots of this in magazines etc and thought you could hook me up with some better shots than I've seen in the past

Thanks!

John

Sharp shots Ken :woot.gif:

The T-Birds, F-15/16s and C-17 are all great but that Chinook is outstanding. Man, she looks like she's seen some work :wub: What a great subject for a model. You could really go to town on the weathering of that old girl :D

Thanks for sharing these so far Ken. I look forward to more when you post them up. :worship:

:cheers:

a couple more Thunderbird shots

F-16C_9999_KBAF_19August2010_KenMiddleton_4x6_web_DSC_5689.jpg

F-16C_9999_KBAF_19August2010_KenMiddleton_4x6_web_DSC_5605.jpg

Ken.

These are MY FAVORITES...They capture the elegance and beauty of the sleek ,SEXY Thunderbirds. :wub: :wub:

You always manage to captivate our enthusiam by showing us some really FANTASTIC, FABULOUS shots of your days at

the Airshows...

The others are just as AWESOME and I wish I was there to see it....the roar of the T-BIRDS and the C-17 turning is SPECTACULAR sight..

THANK YOU :salute::worship::worship:

HOLMES

Edited by HOLMES

Spectacular work, as always, Ken! Really nice shots! Love those T-bird shots. I see my favorite Mustang is in town, and that F-100 is sweet! Looking forward to seeing more from the show. And one of these days, we are going to have to get together for a show, either down here, or up your way.

Spectacular work, as always, Ken! Really nice shots! Love those T-bird shots. I see my favorite Mustang is in town, and that F-100 is sweet! Looking forward to seeing more from the show. And one of these days, we are going to have to get together for a show, either down here, or up your way.

thanks a lot Moose - quite a bit of Long Island presence at Westfield. The C-47 is there too

Looking forward to getting together to shoot someday for sure