I believe they folded. One chain of shops here in the UK was selling their kits at £1.99 (about NZ$ 4.40) each last year [stuka, 109G-14, Macchi 205 & Zero - no 109F, Macchi 202 or Corsair though].

They do appear in the ARC Buy & sell forum occasionally, though not as cheap as that, though they still represent good value.

Does anyone know what happened to this company?

Im just scratch buildin my way through thier Stuka and thought I would add a Corsair to the stash, but can't seem to find them online.

they went under !!

thier stock was selling in the uk in £1.00 shops as a result lots were bulk baught and sold on ebay

you may find them on ebay

a local museum near me baught a few and have them on sale ( at a vast mark up around the £20.00 mark ) however proceeds go to help the hero's as it is the local army museum

if you cannot find more convenient sources p.m. me and i can sort out telling you what they have and getting one for you

im pretty sure they have the corsair and the zero sen !!

I seem to have found the Corsair on Ebay, but would cost around $37 US to ship it to me.

Its probably not that bad really

go for it !! it's probably about the going rate now with shipment !! i can only see them going up as they get rarer