Iran has Developed Remote Aircraft....

Looks like a target drone with a 500pdr slung under it. Or a puppy Hound Dog

I'd love it if the media (both Fox and CNN) would get someone who knows something about military aircraft when they keep saying 'it's an unmanned bomber capable of carrying 4 cruise missiles'

OK basic aerodynamics, could something that small carry a 500 pound bomb (looks like a Chinese one in my J-10) and still keep flying? I know the US Firebee was shown with Maverick missiles as a potential SEAD platform at one time but the Firebee looks like a much larger airframe than this one does. Like hanging a Mk 82 under a Tomahawk

Edited by Matt Roberts

Looks like it has stability issues considering all the fins it has sticking out every where.

looks more like a target drone than something else.... why dont they use it as a cruise missile instead, doesn´t look like it´d survive a second sortie anyways.

Looks a bit more credible in the dayglow.

Did a quick browse of the site...

Zionists are morally disoriented because Zar putin BETRAYED THEM.. but above all what tortures them more is the absolute silence and impotence from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to act for the sake of Zionistan.... NEVER AS TODAY..!!

Quite the mouth full!

Edited by Oroka