1:72 Taiidan Interceptor Scratchbuild

Definitely, but not anytime soon, unfortunately. I've got a lot of other projects that need attention! Perhaps by the end of the year I might be ready for another, my next favourite is the Taiidan Scout, but it's too similar in design to this. Will have to have a bit of a think about it.

Definitely, but not anytime soon, unfortunately. I've got a lot of other projects that need attention! Perhaps by the end of the year I might be ready for another, my next favourite is the Taiidan Scout, but it's too similar in design to this. Will have to have a bit of a think about it.

heavy_corvette1.jpg

Boom! elite colors too!

Such a 'mean' looking ship too. But no, although its a great design, it's not one of my favourites, and since is such an investment in time and effort I really have love the subject to scratchbuild it! I played HW2 again on the weekend (haven't played for some time), but I can't see anything there that tickles my fancy.

That's where the creators took their insipration - I think one of them went across to the UK to meet Peter Elson - in fact there is even a 'Captain Elson' who you run across in the game!

I must admit I have a weakness for both the Heavy Cruisers. I like to stick to 1/72 scale though. I can't imagine how big one of those would be in my favourite scale.... :cheers:

Edited by PetarB