What are you working on this weekend?

I'm very excited b/c I have some free time coming up this weekend. My girlfriend has to work all weekend and she said I had the weekend free to do whatever. I'm planning on finishing my SH-60B and a MiG-15 I've had sitting on the shelf, all the MiG needs is the landing gear and decals. My Seahawk needs a few tiny things here and there. Ready to finish up some WIPs so i can put them on the shelf start another kit. Also planning a hobby shop run for some supplies early Sat morning, and Im gonna try to not buy another kit haha. The closest shop to me is 45 mins away, not too bad.

Prob way too excited. There's just something about puttin on a pot off coffee and getting some progress made. I spend all week in an office, drooling over the in progress pics here. And daydream about my kits and lookn for goodies to go with them.

So, what's everyone else got planned to work on for the weekend?

Painting the SA-2 Guideline 1/35 (or 1/32? B) ) by Trumpeter,

building the AFV Sundowners F-5N,

and painting the bass guitar body I'm trying to restore (simil Fender Precision, for experts!).

Definitively a relaxing weekend!

Paolo

Weather permitting...

Finishing my Sufa-Kai

My 2 Vipers

and my PanzerV

All before I start to work on the electronics for a pair of USS Enterprises kits (One 18in the other 1/1000 PL )

William G

I will be working on getting my son off to his first year of college. He is our oldest child and his mom is having a difficult time dealing with the fact that he is "leaving the nest". Unfortunately, after we return home I most likely will not get any modeling time as I will be trying to keep my wife (and myself) busy so as not to dwell on his going away. BTW, he will only be 3.5 hrs away so he won't be too far!

Joe

I work in the exciting world of retail :P so I get precious little time off on weekends, its a treat when I can actully string 2 days off in a row. What little time to myself that I have will be spent either trying to finish up my Academy 1/48 CT-133 for theTrainer GB or perhaps working on the LAV-AT for the DS GB.

I'm replacing 100 feet of rotten fences. The bulk of the posts broke off and have left rotten wood and concrete in the ground to be removed before the new fence can be installed. This project is a bag of fun from every angle. :P

Once I get the fence project is done, I need to pull the dash on my car and replace/rebuild a damaged wiring harness.........yup........another fun one. New wiring harness is too expensive, so I will be combining another used wiring harness with mine to create a good harness. Another fun job to be sure.

Trumpy AV-8B Harrier and just begining the first of two Tamiya 32 scale F-4B conversions.

Trumpy Harrier has the cockpit finished and an hour or two and the wheelwells will be completed also. I have pics if anyone is interested in seeing the Aires stuff painted up.

Really looking forward to the F-4B's One in VF-111 markings and the other VF-51 Supersonic canopener!

Hey-

Going to finish up a Hasegawa 1/48 AV-8B this weekend hopefully.

That and get my son (the college student) packed up to go to Kyoto, Japan to study abroad. He's leaving Mon for the the whole school year. Yikes!

Phil