What are you working on this weekend?

I have a 1:35 Tamiya USMC M1A1 freshly painted in NATO camo ready to get dirty, a 1:48 Revell F/A-18E that needs landing gear and a few more decals, and a Tamiya FW190-D9 ready for the topside camo colors. So a little of this and a little of that. Trying to finish a few projects and trying not to start anything new...

I'll be trying to squeeze in some build time to work on my Fujimi 1/72 F-4E. I'll be adding bits and pieces to the fuselage and painting the cockpit coaming. That is, when I'm not running around after our 15-month-old daughter.

After several months on the inactive list, I'm starting this weekend on the Revell 1/25 '58 Chevy Impala Hardtop. I''ve been planning to build this for about a year as it will be for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. Of course, it will be gloss pink (Tamiya TS) with a gloss white top and flat white interior.

cheers

Old Blind Dog

Super detailing a 1/144 ROG E-2C. I am adding 8 blade props, folding the wings, opening the nose and crew access door. I am finishing the interior now for the crew area. I know they make medicine for this disease I have.

Dave Fassett

• 1 month later...

Hopefully my 1/48 scale Revellogram F-18 Hornet to be finished in the 409 Sqn reactivation colour scheme with the 'Nighmare' tail art from Leading Edge Models.

Realistically I'll be sleeping most of Friday because I work midnights on Thursday. Then I'll be doing some fall clean up outside the house on Saturday and Sunday (depending on the weather) and going to watch the Senators lose to the Canadiens on Saturday night. A full weekend, no doubt.

Old thread, but still relevant!

I'll be trying to get some time in on my Airfix Ar-196 canopy. I have the parts scratch built. I just need to frame it with paint or painted decals and fix into place. Then the kit will be done!!